Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Yea size 6 eur 39. They didnt release that size in the US did they?
they released it in here (china) idk about the US market but it's very rare only 1-2 nike store in whole china had lebron cork size 39 others only had 42,43, etc general men's size

corks wont restock for a second time. maybe another random outlet will have pairs but other then that don't hold your breath. 

My boy decided after he saw my denims that he wanted a pair. I told him to wait a few weeks but nope. 385 on the bay for his sz 11. ouch!!

Dude's talking about a 'Man's' shoe all while they're being called 'Hazelnuts' with hits of Baby Blue on the tongue & laces...
laugh.gif

Pretty much. I've heard of cases where they wait, but they mostly just put your pair back into the mix for the next available person in that size...
Theyre called hazelNUTS for a reason..

These will be 180 retail.. I cant see them being any different than the denims. REALLY hoping I can secure a pair.  Been waiting on these for a long while.  Good luck to everyone else looking to cop!

Why would you want them to be limited, you know the type of stupidity that occurs when that word rears it ugly head.

READ AGAIN.

He's not wanting them to be limited, he's asking if they are as limited as Denims. Homie missed the period between the THEM & ARE.

Last edited:
I see everyone is still asking about the price of the hazelnuts. They will retail for $250 USD, confirmed! And from the numbers I saw, these may be a little bit harder to get than the denims.

I see everyone is still asking about the price of the hazelnuts. They will retail for $250 USD, confirmed! And from the numbers I saw, these may be a little bit harder to get than the denims.

this sounds about right. all my euro contacts are quoting same price as corks

It's only right they'd be more limited than the Denim's considering the hype is a couple notches lower. Nike had to make up the ground somehow.

got mine today after emailing a few sellers - still not happy paying a re seller for the 1st time but had to have these!

selling the pink laces to help bring the cost down!

Well as time passes the Hazelnuts are beginning to hit the snowball effect

1st it was "ima pass these are the worst of the EXTs"

Then it was the "they growing on me"

Which lead to "I hope a can lock a pair down"

Next thing ya know Nike comes out and says "$250 retail"

Hype raises a little more.....

Then info is thrown around that these will be just about on the Corks level as far as limited supply goes.

Now everybody tryin to cross the Ts n dot the Is

I think it's safe to say ALL EXTs will sell out and have resellers asking for crazy prices

I think the Black suede will be the worst tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom