Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Nike took the Hazelnut link down without tweeting sold out...

Perhaps they're gathering their thoughts....

people are  letting them go on their carts probably because of the high msrp and the  low resell value.

Nike took the Hazelnut link down without tweeting sold out...

Perhaps they're gathering their thoughts....
Somebody is getting barked on about the DB 95's 
laugh.gif

No time to send out the tweet.

I think Jerseyjz confirmed that it was bs. lol
yeah that announcement was really nothing new they have been cancelling order from the same ip if they suspected bots way before that message was posted. they just posted the message to satisfy the people that cry about bots. but if you take the necessary precautions then your bot order will be fine.

anyone want to meet me at chickfila @ northpark mall and then wait until last minute to pick up the pairs from nike dallas to troll people into thinking there will be left overs?
LMFAO...

roll.gif

Can't lie, i've done that at NTSF several times...

Cat's in line staring at you like this

Clicked place order for like 10 min on villa and nothing happened. Same thing happened with the Denims on shoe palace, and happening again now on shoepalace. I'll prolly never try these sites again.

anyone want to meet me at chickfila @ northpark mall and then wait until last minute to pick up the pairs from nike dallas to troll people into thinking there will be left overs?
laugh.gif
 Definitely would if I wasn't heading out on vaca today. Anyway, hope everyone who wanted copped a pair, and hope resale isn't too high for those who aren't. I'm out. 
smokin.gif

Hmm no sold out tweet yet, they might throw yall some blessings in the upcoming minutes/hours 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
maybe sp is over charging so they can upgrade their servers 

that charlie murphy gif gets me every time  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom