Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I fear the worst :frown:.. I wore my denims for the first time on Thursday, i normally buy uk 11.5 - 12 in J's but there is always A LOT of room at the toe, i bought an 11 from hanon because it was their biggest size on the denims. thursday my foot was pretty **** due to the leather laces rubbing, blamed it on the socks since i wore really thin ones but i also tied them up etc so could have ways of fixing that. but today my feet have been killing me and i think its due to the denims being too narrow for my foot. though when i had them on the only pain i felt was the leather laces, since i normally wear a lot bigger shoes should i just keep trying these and hope my feet get used to it or am i pretty much ******? i ordered the same size in hazelnuts too :frown:

Last edited:
That tongue is the only thing I'm feeling on those hazelnuts :lol: the posts in this thread are too good! Nike really got you guys on this release. But imma be the same way of I can't cop those black mints :frown:

yo i feel the same way. the blue tongue was a odd choice for this shoe. if it was black, chocolate brown, cream, or another color, these would be so much better

yo i feel the same way. the blue tongue was a odd choice for this shoe. if it was black, chocolate brown, cream, or another color, these would be so much better
id have to agree

the tongue on all of the exts (sans hazels) have been fire

There is a reseller here in Boston who had 4 pairs or maybe 5 started this morning listing them at $500 and now he is getting bent over trying to get $350 hahahah love how that worked out....denims still eclipse these

So is the Cork the best looking 10 to everybody? Geesh!

Personally think the Pure Platinums is the best looking 10 including every EXT.

So is the Cork the best looking 10 to everybody? Geesh!

Personally think the Pure Platinums is the best looking 10 including every EXT.

I'm sure most would say the Red Suede EXT is the best X, and I wouldn't disagree.

serstylz2: another member said the same thing you said earlier in the thread. He mentioned he had to sift through his fair share of pairs to find the best pair with the best quality. I think he was just as disappointed as you are, sucks you received a pair like that.

Last edited:
Houston HOH update for anyone out there. Baybrook got their shipment in about two hours ago. I keep calling the one at the Galleria to see about their shipment but I keep getting a busy signal. 

Yeah these weren't for me.. they look even worse on feet.. no hate at all just my opinion 

Yeah I almost feel like they look better off feet then on feet which isn't really a good thing for me but no hate from me either and congrats to everyone that was able to cop!

Whether or not the red suedes release, my favorite is still the Corks. The only EXT that would be better than the Corks to me would be the black suedes with the Miami Heat accents, which isn't releasing :smh:

HOH Southlake got 3 size 8 pairs of Hazelnuts and only two people signed up for the raffle for them, so they're going home with an employee now -- they wouldn't let me grab a second pair :frown:

HOH Southlake got 3 size 8 pairs of Hazelnuts and only two people signed up for the raffle for them, so they're going home with an employee now -- they wouldn't let me grab a second pair :frown:

Maybe thats why I got called from Serramonte

serstylz2: another member said the same thing you said earlier in the thread. He mentioned he had to sift through his fair share of pairs to find the best pair with the best quality. I think he was just as disappointed as you are, sucks you received a pair like that.
Yea I remember him going on a mini-rant, and everything he said is exactly what its looking like on my pair. It looks like I got shoes from 2 different production runs, they don't match in a few ways. Pics coming..

P.S. Ppl with these, is your lion logo on one shoe or both?

I hope homie with on feet pics really doesn't rock his khakis double cuffed...nice shoe though man at least u copped to rock

Whether or not the red suedes release, my favorite is still the Corks. The only EXT that would be better than the Corks to me would be the black suedes with the Miami Heat accents, which isn't releasing
mean.gif
Corks are still top for me no matter what. The story behind them, the uniqueness of materials, just an overall great shoe, IMO.

Last edited:
I hope homie with on feet pics really doesn't rock his khakis double cuffed...nice shoe though man at least u copped to rock
Those are actually brand new, I haven't hemmed them yet (got them this past Wednesday) -- they're about 4" too long for me right now since they're selvage they only came in one inseam length, haha. That's gettin' fixed this week, though.

Rushed taking that pic just to give an idea of the color combo.

Last edited:
Yea I remember him going on a mini-rant, and everything he said is exactly what its looking like on my pair. It looks like I got shoes from 2 different production runs, they don't match in a few ways. Pics coming..

P.S. Ppl with these, is your lion logo on one shoe or both?
It's only on the left side of the right shoe.

Back
Top Bottom