Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

r people with multiple NDC confirmations sending these to the same address or has to be all different info.  Can two roommates order to the same addy or have the same billing address?

r people with multiple NDC confirmations sending these to the same address or has to be all different info.  Can two roommates order to the same addy or have the same billing address?
Just to be safe I use 15 different email accounts. 5 different payment accounts. But same names 2 mailing addresses.

Last edited:
All the people celebrating their shipping confirmations will soon be complaining about the quality once their pairs arrive.....

All the people celebrating their shipping confirmations will soon be complaining about the quality once their pairs arrive.....
Saw a pair of these while I was in NY, I have to agree with you. Once I saw them in person they didn't do anything for me. Congrats to all who liked them and secured a pair though.

Last edited:
only the billing info has to be different.

so it can be two different people's CCs but shipped to the same house.

question if you got a bot why use it to snatch insane amounts of shoes. i understand 1 or 2 maybe 3 to offset what you pay. But 4,5,6,+ and then rape the normal consumer that got bills and responsibility is crazy as can be. i thought jb hype got crazy but nike raising lbj xi to 200 is just putting more money into resellers pockets thats gone be asking 350+ on every release

Blame NIKE for that. Resellers arent doing anything illegal.This is what the shoe game has evolved into.

Last edited:
was at hoh shopping for baby kicks for a baby shower. while inline to pay dude in front of me returning his hazels. according to him resale is not that great and not worth the hassle. asked cashier for size and lucky me size 11. came up on a monday 
smokin.gif
 bro i know cool story

was at hoh shopping for baby kicks for a baby shower. while inline to pay dude in front of me returning his hazels. according to him resale is not that great and not worth the hassle. asked cashier for size and lucky me size 11. came up on a monday 
smokin.gif

bro i know cool story

No you are exactly right that actually was a cool story. Good come up.

Just got offered a trade of either Corks or Kobe Christmas Lights for my Gym Green Foam Pros...no way this can be legit right?

All these people saying got 4 "with a bot" etc etc do you not think Nike checks these threads? Unless you want them to come down harder when they see all the slaps in the face they're getting in this thread cause whatever they implemented didn't work, keep it to yourselves. It's easier to just say "got my pair/pairs". Nobody cares how you got it but Nike. So unless you want whatever you're doing to keep working, stop bragging about it. Just my .02. On that note, congrats to everybody that got theirs, I know I'm happy to be receiving mine :pimp:.

Last edited:
Did anyone get a pair of Hazelnuts without the use of a bot? is it still possible? lmao

All these people saying got 4 "with a bot" etc etc do you not think Nike checks these threads? Unless you want them to come down harder when they see all the slaps in the face they're getting in this thread cause whatever they implemented didn't work, keep it to yourselves. It's easier to just say "got my pairs". Nobody cares how you got it but Nike. So unless you want whatever you're doing to keep working, stop bragging about it. Just my .02. On that note, congrats to everybody that got theirs, I know I'm happy to be receiving mine :pimp:.

Co-sign. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom