Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

just got my pair in today, and they're really nice in person. wish the tongue on my right pair wasn't deformed but i can live with that, its not the end of the world

I had a Debit hold for the amount of these since saturday, but I checked my account today and my money was put back into my account balance, so I checked my order status through my shipping conformation to see if it's canceled, but it says shipped and the tracking is in transit to me.

Any idea what's happening?

the hold was probably released but the real charge will happen tonight. i think it's happened to me before the same way you described it.

Was doing a Nike chat to see what's going to happen to the cancelled orders and this how the conversation went.

They pretty much over sold these from what I gather.... Something must have been wrong with the system which is why the DB 95 release never happened that day... Glad I got my pair though and hope this gets fixed by this weekend.

laugh.gif
I bet Nike's programmers were prob making updates to their checkout system for this release and things didn't go as planned. Bots ain't losing Nike needs better developers.

laugh.gif
I bet Nike's programmers were prob making updates to their checkout system for this release and things didn't go as planned. Bots ain't losing Nike needs better developers.
Nike has the most incompetent IT dept.   All they need to do is tweet a phantom link at 8:00am that goes live 45 secs later which still 8 o'clock. There are so many options for them to improve but the lack of creativity on their IT staff is mind boggling.

Have some of you guys never bought a Nike release before?  You know what happens with returned/canceled/extra pairs.  Nike will do a very small restock at a random unannounced time (they may tweet it as it goes live), and the restock will sell out in under 30 seconds.  This is nothing new.

Have some of you guys never bought a Nike release before?  You know what happens with returned/canceled/extra pairs.  Nike will do a very small restock at a random unannounced time (they may tweet it as it goes live), and the restock will sell out in under 30 seconds.  This is nothing new.
Usually happens every 3ish months and 7pm from what i remember

So for those who were saying Footlocker doesn't care......you were wrong. I got a call back today from corporate and the district manager (which in itself lends to some credibility that they weren't messing around since I got the answering machine when I called corporate). They asked me to explain everything that happened, date/time frame, and the shoes it was for. They also asked for the managers name, and location. I was told they take this very seriously, and were absolutely going to look into it. The conversation ended with them saying they were going to take appropriate action, and what the best way to reach me would be, to inform me exactly what action they've taken to resolve the matter. These guys did not sound happy. So I'll keep you guys updated as soon as I hear from them again. Hopefully it will be them saying Ricardo's *** is fired. To the other guys that filed claims did you go directly to corporate as well and not their customer service line? Also have you heard back from anybody yet? I imagine if I'm not the only one filing a complaint against that location and this guy Ricardo, than something will definitely be done about it.

Last edited:
Nike has the most incompetent IT dept.   All they need to do is tweet a phantom link at 8:00am that goes live 45 secs later which still 8 o'clock. There are so many options for them to improve but the lack of creativity on their IT staff is mind boggling.

that wouldn't matter the next real link will still be sniped.

I don't get why Nike doesn't just cancel multiple orders. It's not hard for the system to determine whether the orders are made by the same person regardless of the account. I once tried to order two pairs of shoes from eastbay, first order as my regular login, the second order as a guest. The guest account had the same name and shipping information but different payment methods and emails. eastbay just linked the two accounts and made the second email the login for my regular account.

I know that's usually the case, but the rep said straight up, canceled pairs will be used to fulfill orders

So for those who were saying Footlocker doesn't care......you were wrong. I got a call back today from corporate and the district manager (which in itself lends to some credibility that they weren't messing around since I got the answering machine when I called corporate). They asked me to explain everything that happened, date/time frame, and the shoes it was for. They also asked for the managers name, and location. I was told they take this very seriously, and were absolutely going to look into it. The conversation ended with them saying they were going to take appropriate action, and what the best way to reach me would be, to inform me exactly what action they've taken to resolve the matter. These guys did not sound happy. So I'll keep you guys updated as soon as I hear from them again. Hopefully it will be them saying Ricardo's *** is fired. To the other guys that filed claims did you go directly to corporate as well and not their customer service line? Also have you heard back from anybody yet? I imagine if I'm not the only one filing a complaint against that location and this guy Ricardo, than something will definitely be done about it.

Props to you.  It's one thing for a mom & pop to be crooked, but a Footlocker should be on the up and up.

Overnight shipping option won't help anything. . Good idea but it doesn't work like that

Overnight shipping option won't help anything. . Good idea but it doesn't work like that

I agree with you on this one. Ordered overnight for the corks and literally didn't ship out till Tuesday I believe and I got them Thursday. There was nothing overnight or next day about it lol.

Back
Top Bottom