Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

@serstylez2 @pleasesaythebaby23, thanks guys. @J0rdanXIII, yea nike should have done a greyish colorway instead of the hazelnut colorway

Yup, it's on the Preheats.  They're considered "equipment".  Not sure why, but whatever.  Same thing happened with any of the Lebrons that contains the sport pack.

That would explain why I got charged tax on my pair of blue diamonds or whatever the dubbed name was. I never get charged tax and I called and asked why n they of course had no answer. Thanks for the info!

Would you guys trade away corks for south beach 8s? Trying to get some opinions on this... they're both in pretty similar condition.

Not Miami only. Was at a few nike stores nationwide. Don't quote me on this but I believe Chicago, DC and ATL were included in this list
NYC fiasco too.  some got their pairs, though, eventually.  There was another, too, LA?

also Hazelnuts came in from EC.  padded and bagged, box is still good.  Most importantly the shoes are of good quality, no writing or tape marks.  who's pairs had that and where'd they come from?

got my denims in monday. told myself ill get em no matter if its retail or resell. So fire, super high quality, EXT's were the dopest concept if you ask me.

I think its safe to say that the EXT stuff was a better marketing move than the elites this year.

just copped my first pair of LeBrons. got the turquoise elites from the outlet yesterday for 100. wanna ball in em. just wondering if these have problems like chipping paint on the swoosh? anything I should look out for?

Back
Top Bottom