Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

call corporate and see whats up
I'm starting to lose hope on getting my Hazelnuts. I won the raffle at HOH last week and when the release day came they called and said that they havent received the shipment and there computers were down so the couldn't track exactly where it's at. He said the manager would contact the winners on Monday with an update. Monday comes and I get no phone call so I decide to call them and they say the manager isn't there and the shoes still haven't come in.

Just received my pair from NDC...
nthat.gif

Just picked up my Size 12.5 from END at FedEx! GREY BAG OF DOOM!!!
mean.gif

My first pair came in, trash. Hopefully my other pair is better.

I still like the overall concept of the colorway but paying more than denims for the quality I just got makes no sense.

If you missed out on these do not pay resale.

Before anyone chimes in with "stop crying you got a pair", I tried to add pictures that highlighted some of the issues but overall the shoe looks terrible in hand.  Precreased and suede quality off, like someone threw it in the dryer for 15 minutes.

Midsole is felt, not suede like others have said. Its the best thing the shoe has going for it.

Last edited:
If you're complaining about the quality for the price you pay, nike offers a 30 day return no questions asked..

Last edited:
Same here
pimp.gif
ordered Saturday got em Wednesday with a 11.95$ shipping thats faster than NDC lol
just got home at saw my package from End as well.  My package is totally compressed (my wife is ironing the shoe box right now, hopefully it go straight again)! On the other hand, the Hazelnut is in fine shape .. i guess that's all that matter. 
laugh.gif

just got home at saw my package from End as well.  My package is totally compressed (my wife is ironing the shoe box right now, hopefully it go straight again)! On the other hand, the Hazelnut is in fine shape .. i guess that's all that matter. 
laugh.gif

You are really having your wife iron a shoe box?

:x

I'm not sure if I'm impressed or disgusted.

Well lets be honest now.. Wives have a lot more experience in the ironing department, I would probably end up burning the box and my house down if I tried that... but I'm not as OCD to care about a box thats a bit messed up

laugh.gif

Wow, I've heard it ALL now.

Well lets be honest now.. Wives have a lot more experience in the ironing department, I would probably end up burning the box and my house down if I tried that... but I'm not as OCD to care about a box thats a bit messed up
personally I think the idea of ironing the box in the first place is dumb as f***

Back
Top Bottom