Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

got me some black toes! with shipping from France that comes to a total of $210 (better than resale prices)

Did Niketown NY release any leftover pairs for the Denims or Hazelnuts to the public after the RSVP window closed?

Just got the call from hoh Orlando. Now I can focus on trying to get them 3s even though I know I don't stand a chance

Just picked up a pair of Denims for $290. DS, and I'm glad I went TTS...Perfect fit. These were my first EXT. A little more than I like to spend on shoes, but these were my favorite of the EXT and my only Lebron X purchase (The regular ones didn't fit me well)

nthat.gif

Anybody get called in Bmore? They won't even answer the Damn phone.
I'm guessing you put your ticket in at Mondawmin. I don't even bother going there. They shady as hell and I bet the raffle is rigged. And the not answering the phone is standard practice at just about any Baltimore sneaker retailer

Last edited:
wonder how many cancellations well see with ppl adding DB3's and Mints to 1 cart(obv with help lol).....

Just won a size 12 in Indianapolis HOH raffle. Looking for a size swap as I wear a size 13. Local trade or trade through sole collector/trusted kicks.

Hoping to have some luck for the DB3's tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom