Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

If you couldn't get the db3's what makes you think you will get this pack ? 
tired.gif
me?
nah..

I got the DB3! Does that mean I have a chance ???:D man 904 pages already. Looks like there's gonna be a lot more crying this weekend.

If you couldn't get the db3's what makes you think you will get this pack ? 
tired.gif

aye might as well name names.
Just a lot of us in general that think they're gonna have a shot at getting this pack.. don't mean to be negative, but it's just the truth.. am i wrong ???
Getting your hopes up for nothing.
That's a fair statement to make about how if you missed the dbs you probably wont get these.

Just a lot of us in general that think they're gonna have a shot at getting this pack.. don't mean to be negative, but it's just the truth.. am i wrong ???
lol nah not at all. True story 100%. but just by the way you posting insinuates you were throwing shots at individuals.

seen a pic floating around on instagram basically saying that nike has cracked down on the bot thing and banning people who use it

I would let all the bots get through and get they hopes up only to come to a error screen after they get pass the add to cart stage

Nike shoulda just release em at some random time without a heads up on a week day no tweet or nothing just randomly browse the site and see them posted

Last edited:
This thread would be better off set up as a chat room.  page after page of the pack the pack the pack, your bot my bot 2G 5G.

Why not..."Good luck getting the pack" and move on?  BOTs aren't going to work, I'm pretty sure Nike has something planned to ensure that this is one of the most fair (doubtfully completely fair) releases.

Favorite Non-EXT list

ASG

Floridian

Settings

Carbon

Jades

See if we can talk about shoes that people actually have!

Just gonna go through the motions on the pack. Already know I'm not getting one :lol:

This thread would be better off set up as a chat room.  page after page of the pack the pack the pack, your bot my bot 2G 5G.

Why not..."Good luck getting the pack" and move on?  BOTs aren't going to work, I'm pretty sure Nike has something planned to ensure that this is one of the most fair (doubtfully completely fair) releases.

Favorite Non-EXT list

ASG
Floridian
Settings
Carbon
Jades

See if we can talk about shoes that people actually have!

What did you expect to come in here and see? We all know 90% of us will fail. Might as well hype it up for fun. Then if I'm lucky enough to get the shoe ill make sure to come back and talk about the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom