Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

don't bother, they already released and it's even worse over there
I know they released, but for the future.  Worse? damnn
Lol sorry but I forgot to ask the sales associate that question
I know they have a no refund policy on all of those things.  If thats the case illl buy everything in the store on my CC and return everything after i win the raffle with my 100 tix.... lol

Last edited:
My cousin's homie got his pair in china. The pair is now on eBay bidding over 3,500 already smh.
Next big release ill give it a shot.  Communication is just hard.   Might have to wait for the 3 peat pack next year lol

If y'all think these are going for a premium, just wait until the last LeBron X's come out. They're called Game 6 "No Headband". They're $299 retail, but it comes with a headband....

If y'all think these are going for a premium, just wait until the last LeBron X's come out. They're called Game 6 "No Headband". They're $299 retail, but it comes with a headband....
roll.gif
 If those really drop.  Game 6 was the greatest game ive witnessed and ive been a season holder since the wade era.  Probably the best game in NBA history.

roll.gif
 If those really drop.  Game 6 was the greatest game ive witnessed and ive been a season holder since the wade era.  Probably the best game in NBA history.
nba history? as keyshawn would say, "CMON MAN" born in the 90s or 00's this might make sense?.....jordans game winner vs utah? tim duncan 2 blocks short the first quadrouple-double in nba finals history vs NJ, iverson 48 vs the 01 lakers team that was 12-0 until game 1 of the finals?

nba history? as keyshawn would say, "CMON MAN" born in the 90s or 00's this might make sense?.....jordans game winner vs utah? tim duncan 2 blocks short the first quadrouple-double in nba finals history vs NJ, iverson 48 vs the 01 lakers team that was 12-0 until game 1 of the finals?
lolllll I was born in the 80's but you cant tell me s*** about my Miami Heat.  Greatest game in history especially to witness Live.  Lebron will surpass MJ, no doubt.  IMO

Get ready for that 3 peat.

Last edited:
that's what people do for limited stuff and there is no guarantee there will be tickets available for everyone.
Wow well im late then lol.  HOH could stop givving out tickets though?

its just a risk some people don't want to take. I mean, if its 2k people there (exaggerating) and only 100 tickets then 1900 people are guaranteed not to get them.

lolllll I was born in the 80's but you cant tell me s*** about my Miami Heat.  Greatest game in history especially to witness Live.  Lebron will surpass MJ, no doubt.  IMO

While I cant deny it was the greatest game Ive ever seen, I wasn't able to witness the Jordan 6-ring game winner over Utah but it sounds like it was the biggest game ever.

roll.gif
LMAO yeah, About that . . .

roll.gif
LMAO yeah, About that . . .
Yall were laughing and talking the same way before the 2 peat.  I wonder what will be said when the 3 peat is owned.  Another party im MIA coming soon.  Even the majority of the denver nugs and SPIKE LEE came to party after the 2 peat because they know the saying "if you cant beat em join em".  

lmao yall know im BIASED.  Back to the PACK

there wont be no three peat, chi got rose back,nyk got better as well.....both teams have the recipe to beat the heat in a series 

Back
Top Bottom