Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I don't know why but I feel super confident about this release. Will post pics come Saturday.

i too feel oddly confident about this release. ive gotten mad releases in the past year and my last major score was DB 3s with a 10% discount code.

ynn
did anyone else say anything?
Everyone said something to the other people in line but not the guy that was still giving out tickets.  The people were white adults with kids, with no clue shady **** like that happens either. The kids behind me most likely have NT, idk
I don't know what there would be to gain, but that doesn't stop numerous people from coming onto NT and lying about stuff anyways.

And pictures would have done no justice? You would have had proof the store manager was blatantly unscrupulous. I am sure Nike wouldn't liked that very much.

Now I don't doubt that shady things have happened over at UNKWN, but you can't really think that we would believe such an unbelievable story to begin with without some kind of proof.

Did any other NTers here see this? If true that is pretty damn ridiculous.
lol wow.  Doesnt hurt my feelings, ill just shut my mouth from now on.  Im sorry im not on this shoe game like some of yall so i had no idea something like this would happen, i wasnt prepared to videotape lol  what the hell is a picture going to show?  It was in a trunk, opened and clearly shown to see what he was buying, bag was taken out of trunk, money was exchanged, and the guy left, buddy walked right back to the raffle table and continued giving out tickets.. White lexus Did you want still shots of every motion? This site...

Last edited:
That avy tho. 

Glad niketalk accepts that *** but still censors the cuss words. Looking out for the younger audience alright
wink.gif

Went to HoH earlier to get a raffle ticket.  Saw everyone and their mom getting in line for these. Dudes bringing their girl, dad, brother, cousins, uncles, grandmas, etc. No surprise there, all I have to say is......good luck smh lol.

SHEEEEIT. I'm gonna need every bit of bandwidth I got pointing at one server only. I'm unplugging everything else. lol
Ill be at my community college ( I don't go there just for NDC ) using there fiber optix . Never fails

Went to HoH earlier to get a raffle ticket.  Saw everyone and their mom getting in line for these. Dudes bringing their girl, dad, brother, cousins, uncles, grandmas, etc. No surprise there, all I have to say is......good luck smh lol.
Cherry hill?

every hoh, ppl trying to pay bills with this pack lol
Non stop line at cherry hill I couldn't believe it I was at the mall shoppin and eatin every time I passed hoh the line was out the door I know my 3 tickets ain't gonna be enough lol

Man making me lose hope on going to Cherry Hill HoH, just to put all hope in for one ticket smh.

I got all the raffles done today so I can focus on the rsvps tomorrow

Man making me lose hope on going to Cherry Hill HoH, just to put all hope in for one ticket smh.
It was a mad house did not expect that at all kids wearing new balances and filas where in line by the end of tomorrow I'm guessing more then 2 thousand

It was a mad house did not expect that at all kids wearing new balances and filas where in line by the end of tomorrow I'm guessing more then 2 thousand
technically when I went to get my raffle tickets I was coming from a job site and I had on my new balances....

am I still included your stereotype?
grin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom