Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Spider - sounds like me for the ix but I caught feelings when I couldn't get a champ pack. Dismantled the collection. Down to 8 pairs now. I really wanted every colorway so I could say I had them all.

This is what Team Bron Bron doesn't understand. For every person that strikes out on these unattainable Championship Pack that settles on buying something else or ID-ing a pair......you have another that's so fed up with the nonsense they say "To Hell" with buying anymore Lebrons, some even selling off the pairs they own.

This limited stuff is beyond stupid to me.

Last edited:
Spider - sounds like me for the ix but I caught feelings when I couldn't get a champ pack. Dismantled the collection. Down to 8 pairs now. I really wanted every colorway so I could say I had them all.

This is what Team Bron Bron doesn't understand. For every person that strikes out on these unattainable Championship Pack that settles on buying something else or ID-ing a pair......you have another that's so fed up with the nonsense they say "To Hell" with buying anymore Lebrons, some even selling off the pairs they own.

This limited stuff is beyond stupid to me.

THE PROBLEM IS, THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE DOING OPTION 2 IS PROBABLY VERY LOW.

Shout out to Nike Chicago for selling all its leftover pairs to its employees.
I had nothing to do with Chicago.  

Sounds like these RSVP sites are getting beat by others. Who would pay $500 and not pick up their pair?  

Anyone who says they're celebration pack order was cancelled already is flat out lying… and that is confirmed. Also got some info as to how they're determining to cancel orders…

Felt like I had to make an account haha... I never post on here I just read.. But that was my box that just sold... I only sold It because I was only keeping the lows.. And the box did sell at 400.. I got offers for 100 200 and 350 in about 2 days.

ciao

^ Lol that's awesome 
nthat.gif

Felt like I had to make an account haha... I never post on here I just read.. But that was my box that just sold... I only sold It because I was only keeping the lows.. And the box did sell at 400.. I got offers for 100 200 and 350 in about 2 days.

ciao

I had nothing to do with Chicago.  

Sounds like these RSVP sites are getting beat by others. Who would pay $500 and not pick up their pair?  
people from outta state got them manually i guess. I'm assuming nikechicago doesn't accept dm's less than a second.

anyone from the WEST COAST won the RSVP in the EAST COAST? i mean that flight alone would have been worth the while....

whoever bought that thing is going to look back at himself in like 5 to 10 years and be like "I bought a ******g shoe box for $400, Jesus Christ)

SAME DUDES THAT GOT THOSE 4 PACKS FROM NIKEDC ALSO GOT THE "HOOKUP" ON THE MVP LEBRON X. YALL IN DC BETTER DO SOMETHING! THAT MANAGER IS SHADY AF ! 
Wrong... They didnt get any MVP's. where do yall get this rumors from? lmao  all they do is wait out front in hopes for uncliamed pairs to be FCFS. and that gamble paid off for them. 

SAME DUDES THAT GOT THOSE 4 PACKS FROM NIKEDC ALSO GOT THE "HOOKUP" ON THE MVP LEBRON X. YALL IN DC BETTER DO SOMETHING! THAT MANAGER IS SHADY AF ! 
Wrong... They didnt get any MVP's. where do yall get this rumors from? lmao  all they do is wait out front in hopes for uncliamed pairs to be FCFS. and that gamble paid off for them. 
theyre not rumors. the managers hold pairs for friends. they sold over half the stock of MVPs to friends. looks like they held 4 packs on this release too. there is no gamble, the management is crooked

Shout out to Nike Chicago for selling all its leftover pairs to its employees.
Thats a perk of working for that nikestore, get over it... Like posting that here is going to get you a pack. The salt truck been out this whole weekend i tell you...

theyre not rumors. the managers hold pairs for friends. they sold over half the stock of MVPs to friends. looks like they held 4 packs on this release too. there is no gamble, the management is crooked
lmao how did they sell half of there MVPs? management does not even handle the RSVP process. plus all pairs in the system have to be RSVP'd or thats a red flag in the system and corporate sees this. its a lot of this n that but no facts, therefor they're rumors. those 4  packs were unclaimed pairs that they released FCFS yesterday morning. the people that got them didnt get a  "hookup" everyone in the store actually hates them

Last edited:
update: they didn't sell pairs to their employees, the managers sold it to their friends about an hour ago. All the managers told me this morning they were SOLD OUT. ******** BS. 

People paying $400 for the box? I'm just waiting for the Tuesday night restock that has to come eventually.

Back
Top Bottom