Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I had nothing to do with Chicago.  

Sounds like these RSVP sites are getting beat by others. Who would pay $500 and not pick up their pair?  
people from outta state got them manually i guess. I'm assuming nikechicago doesn't accept dm's less than a second.

I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT CHICAGO DOES.

COULD OF BEEN PEOPLE TESTING THEIR BOT WHO DIDN'T MEAN TO PICKUP SHOES THAT HONESTLY DIDN'T THINK THEY WOULD WIN OR SOMEONE WHO NEVER CHECKED DM'S TO SEE IF THEY WON OR SOMEONE ARRIVING LATE AND WAS DENIED PICKUP, ETC. THERE'S SO MANY SOLUTIONS TO THE QUESTION, DWELLING ON IT IS POINTLESS.

theyre not rumors. the managers hold pairs for friends. they sold over half the stock of MVPs to friends. looks like they held 4 packs on this release too. there is no gamble, the management is crooked
lmao how did they sell half of there MVPs? management does not even handle the RSVP process. plus all pairs in the system have to be RSVP'd or thats a red flag in the system and corporate sees this. its a lot of this n that but no facts, therefor they're rumors. those 4  packs were unclaimed pairs that they released FCFS yesterday morning. the people that got them didnt get a  "hookup" everyone in the store actually hates them
LOL you actually have no idea what youre talking about. its been confirmed the managers sold half the MVP spots by the people who bought them. the rsvp process at every single NT is rigged, its just the worst at NTDC. try getting through their system manually or with the best bot you can find. wont happen

$400 for the box? I don't need no stinkin' box.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
i predict a sudden surge in the amount of boxes on feebay. pretty soon chinas going to stop making fake shoes and just focus on the boxes
laugh.gif
 ill start the Legit Box Check thread

whoever bought that thing is going to look back at himself in like 5 to 10 years and be like "I bought a ******g shoe box for $400, Jesus Christ)
Maaaan they prolly gonna realize that ish on the checkout screen! LOL I wonder if the buyer actually PAID 400.00 for a box....

whoever bought that thing is going to look back at himself in like 5 to 10 years and be like "I bought a ******g shoe box for $400, Jesus Christ)
Maaaan they prolly gonna realize that ish on the checkout screen! LOL I wonder if the buyer actually PAID 400.00 for a box....
"ayy bruh. ive got all these ebay bucks and just cant find a stupid enough thing to waste my money on....oh whats this? a cardboard box? SOLD" - Said by No one ever

LOL dude is getting hella defensive. must work at one of the stores or something
I dont work there... i did send in a application to work there tho lol. but these dudes feel as tho they're entitled to these shoes. and when they dont get their way is a problem. ive heard soo many rumors bout this and nobody has any evidence. just let it go

LOL you actually have no idea what youre talking about. its been confirmed the managers sold half the MVP spots by the people who bought them. the rsvp process at every single NT is rigged, its just the worst at NTDC. try getting through their system manually or with the best bot you can find. wont happen
what i can tell you isnt going to hold any weight in here so imma just leave it at that fam...

I dont work there... i did send in a application to work there tho lol. but these dudes feel as tho they're entitled to these shoes. and when they dont get their way is a problem. ive heard soo many rumors bout this and nobody has any evidence. just let it go
but what evidence do you have on the other side of the argument? you seemed pretty convinced 

That backpedaling..

ill count that as a W for me. NTDC is the most crooked NT and everyone from the area knows it. 

You can have the W fam. Corporate knows about evilside and the dirt being thrown on NTDC and people are in the hot seat because of it. They're not bout to lose there employment for this release

Last edited:
People most likely want the box so they can put fakes in them and charge 4500 for a fake pack.... If the fakes are halfway decent the consumer will look at the box and think they are real cause the box is legit... although These seem like they would be kind of hard to fake but people are grimey these days ya never know.......I mean wtf else could you do with a empty box

You can have the W fam. Corporate knows about evilside and the dirt being thrown on NTDC and people are in the hot seat because of it. They're not bout to lose theyre employment for this release
All that info, but you don't work there? You need more people...

People most likely want the box so they can put fakes in them and charge 4500 for a fake pack.... If the fakes are halfway decent the consumer will look at the box and think they are real cause the box is legit... although These seem like they would be kind of hard to fake but people are grimey these days ya never know.......I mean wtf else could you do with a empty box
id the elites, paint the swoosh and then charge two racks

You can have the W fam. Corporate knows about evilside and the dirt being thrown on NTDC and people are in the hot seat because of it. They're not bout to lose there employment for this release
Sounds like you work there... Can you explain why there was only 1 FSR of the pack?  C'mon man... NTDC is dirty and everyone knows it.

Back
Top Bottom