Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I doubt Nike cares really...footlocker on the other hand, I'd love to see what they thought about the 3 consecutive numbers for the same person that were winners

f297412a_vfdvfdd.png

Just Copped... Feeling like the luckiest person in the world right now...

nthat.gif

You can have the W fam. Corporate knows about evilside and the dirt being thrown on NTDC and people are in the hot seat because of it. They're not bout to lose there employment for this release
Sounds like you work there... Can you explain why there was only 1 FSR of the pack?  C'mon man... NTDC is dirty and everyone knows it.

feels like nikedc doesnt even need to exist. i mean, they hoard every hot release and only a select few gets pairs anyways.

Anyone who says they're celebration pack order was cancelled already is flat out lying… and that is confirmed. Also got some info as to how they're determining to cancel orders…
I took a screenshot for my cancellation email for everyone to see so I'd really like to know your source for that information, since I already disproved it. But go on, how are they canceling orders?

Just talked to a nike custom service if anyone wondering why they haven't gotten a confirmation yet is because they are still processing orders for the pack.

People most likely want the box so they can put fakes in them and charge 4500 for a fake pack.... If the fakes are halfway decent the consumer will look at the box and think they are real cause the box is legit... although These seem like they would be kind of hard to fake but people are grimey these days ya never know.......I mean wtf else could you do with a empty box
Make a fort for my G.I. Joe's

Just talked to a nike custom service if anyone wondering why they haven't gotten a confirmation yet is because they are still processing orders for the pack.

weird... i mean they have shipped out orders for much larger releases in quicker time.

Not surprised, normally shipping confirmation happens early in the week... so there's still time for those who copped.

You really talked to a rep? I swear this happens every single week. How do you people get the pack and not know nike doesnt send out shipping confs until Monday night, usually around 7-9pm. Even Tuesday in some cases.

Please elaborate

Yes, what he said ^^^^^. Inquiring minds would like to know...

Long story short, they didn't start canceling orders until today. Also while they are trying to stop bots the main emphasis right now is that there people who are able to bypass the line system which is their main priority atm. Hence why some bot orders, well most bot orders are getting through. A few other things but no need to say bc most people already know the other factors.

they're definitely canceling orders today. I wonder how many peoples' orders will actually get through since the only way to have had a chance was through a bot.

people from outta state got them manually i guess. I'm assuming nikechicago doesn't accept dm's less than a second.

thats not it. I heard people at NT Chicago sold their RSVP slots (or most of them) to the highest bidder.

You really talked to a rep? I swear this happens every single week. How do you people get the pack and not know nike doesnt send out shipping confs until Monday night, usually around 7-9pm. Even Tuesday in some cases.
Not always true...

I received my shipping confirmation for my Doernbecher III's Saturday night and they arrived on Monday.....

IDK who that kid is defending NTDC like its his child, but I got close personal friends in there who will flat out tell you the rsvp system is crooked.

Back
Top Bottom