Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

You really talked to a rep? I swear this happens every single week. How do you people get the pack and not know nike doesnt send out shipping confs until Monday night, usually around 7-9pm. Even Tuesday in some cases.

Not always true...

I received my shipping confirmation for my Doernbecher III's Saturday night and they arrived on Monday.....
The db3s did put out confs early, but 95% of the time its Monday night. My pair still arrived on Wednesday tho :/

NTDC is crooked, I didnt believe it til last week during the RSVP when evilside had the hashtag early, and well thats proof enough.

NikeDC hss always been crooked as well as other locations.

Nike has done nothing about it and probably wont. It is what it is fellas.

Hoping to get corks one day.... only X i really wish i had.

i feel like there was a time when they werent crooked, or as bad atleast. maybe it was just because i won my rsvps when they only had 2k followers and it was the first few weeks or the rsvp process. My SoL hyperposites and DB9s will be the only things i ever take out of that store

DB9 is like a starting point for when DC corruption started.
laugh.gif
 like the 3rd rsvp

From that local seller on Ebay to me:
"Lol I'm not losing 1,000$. eBay fees Are 4% and there are only taxes if someone in state buys. Get out of here broke ***"

*DEAD*.  I just offered you 2 grand for 2 shoes.  I'll take my Harvard education and just re-look at my bank statement.  Thanks buddy~
You graduated from Harvard?

DB9 is like a starting point for when DC corruption started.

I'd say sometime after that release. That was an easy RSVP imo, and they didn't have that many followers at the time. Very smooth process. :smokin
But it started getting tougher and tougher after that release.

The more pictures I see the more I understand why people throw money in the thousands for them. I mean if you have that type of money and buying them doesn't affect your lifestyle then I get it. But if you gotta adjust how you live, thats doing too much. Beautiful sneakers. 
this is the best post I've read in here for days. My opinion.

Someone who picked up their pair said they saw the list and there was only 1 name for each size and other people said that NTDC only received 1 FSR. You sir are invalid.

I'm invalid but I know 2 people that walked out with 10.5's and 2 with 10's. Clearly your boy can't count nor read. This is my last post to you about this.

Last edited:
would you take this trade? Asking for a friend:

Cork, Wtkd, Galaxy foam, Kd supreme, Yotr 7, Brown suede, and Black grape 5, All DS for the champ pack.

He's on the fence about it.

They can do something. Pretty easily actually they just dont care enough to.
ya they changed the layout 2 weeks ago so the bots didnt work, but there was new bots made that day.  what if they changed the layout every release morning like 5 minutes before the release, then no bots would work.............

Did you use a bot Jayz?
Yep. Not proud that I did but it gave me the best chance in getting them.

Thought I was good but then felt it was a bit weird that I still hadn't gotten a shipment confirmation email yet. 

Oh well, onto the next one.

where is that dude that came in here like he knew everything? the one that said no orders were canceled or whatever?

Cork, Wtkd, Galaxy foam, Kd supreme, Yotr 7, Brown suede, and Black grape 5, All DS for the champ pack.

I would in a heartbeat, and all I really care about in that deal is the Cork and YOTR 7. Everything else is just icing on the cake for me.

I'm invalid but I know 2 people that walked out with 10.5's and 2 with 10.5's. Clearly your boy can't count nor read. This is my last post to you about this.
wasnt my boy it was some guy here on nt. dont care what you say, those packs werent given out fcfs on sunday they were held for friends

You and me both, I just can't bring myself to pay North of $600 for a pair shoes. If I could find a pair for $550 (yeah right) and even that's pushing it, I'd probably do it. Otherwise, life will go on and I'll get over it.

Definitely those Galaxy Foams, WTKD, YOTR 7, and Corks 
pimp.gif

You and me both, I just can't bring myself to pay North of $600 for a pair shoes. If I could find a pair for $550 (yeah right) and even that's pushing it, I'd probably do it. Otherwise, life will go on and I'll get over it.

:wow:

Back
Top Bottom