Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Nice collection there sir.. i thought it was just one pic at first then i scrolled down like 
eek.gif

That mans collection :wow: :smh: puts most of our lebron collections to shame but big ups to that definitely some nice kicks in the pics

Picked up the raspberry lows today. So so nice in person. By far my favorite X low. Been waiting months for these to drop and they do not disappoint. If you want them, I wouldn't sleep. I can see these going much faster than the previous X lows.

Picked up the raspberry lows today. So so nice in person. By far my favorite X low. Been waiting months for these to drop and they do not disappoint. If you want them, I wouldn't sleep. I can see these going much faster than the previous X lows.

USA's are my favorite CW. I own 6 pairs of the X lows so far. I'm gonna get the Watermelon and Raspberry Lows but I think they are gonna go on sale eventually. I've seen every CW on sale except the USA, which is currently sold out on NDC and about to sell out on Eastbay and footlocker. Either they are making less pairs, or the USA happened to be a heavy favorite. I'm pretty sure they will all at least hit $120. They are sitting in Niketowns. They have a wall of CW's, I asked the salesman and he said they don't sell many pairs. I've paid $165 for all my pairs, I'm gonna wait these out and see how they sell. If I can get them for $100 instead of $165, I can get 3 pairs for the price of 2. Shoe Palace and DTLR are selling X lows for $100, most CW's. I do think the Raspberry will be the fan favorite tho since the mambacurials hyped them up.

Last edited:
man, im torn this weekend.. i have been waiting on the fire red 5's with black tongue since january.. but I didnt think these were releasing this weekend, but I dont want to sleep on these and they sell out!  #sneakerheadproblems

man, im torn this weekend.. i have been waiting on the fire red 5's with black tongue since january.. but I didnt think these were releasing this weekend, but I dont want to sleep on these and they sell out!  #sneakerheadproblems

Buy the FR5. The Raspberry lows will sit for weeks if they produce them like they did the rest of the 11 lows.

Back
Top Bottom