Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I need that 13 
mean.gif

Side Note: Just called the place and immediately the guy said "Nope nope nope" then hung up 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Why would you dudes even waste your time thinking they would do phone orders?  These pairs will likely never make it out of the stockroom.

Usually their release/restock info is on the automated message that plays when you call before a sales rep even picks up the phone.

But again none of those past releases were anywhere near as "valuable" as what they are expected to have this time.

Im at Arundel Mills now, theyre not out. Asked one employee and he said he didn't know anything about them coming in. Said deliveries come at all different times tho but they dont normally put stuff out the day they come in. No telling whats gonna happen.

Im at Arundel Mills now, theyre not out. Asked one employee and he said he didn't know anything about them coming in. Said deliveries come at all different times tho but they dont normally put stuff out the day they come in. No telling whats gonna happen.

Nobody but the employees will be seeing them. That's what's gonna happen.

Nobody but the employees will be seeing them. That's what's gonna happen.

do you guys deal with arundel mills? have you been to any of their releases before?

they keep saying no because they dont know they are coming in yet. the only person at this point that may know is the store manager.

saying NONE will hit the floor is an absolute lie but thinking you can stroll in there and get a pair will leave you looking dumb. if the quantity is correct, then less than 10 will be made available after the employee raffle (yes they do an employee raffle) and the manager gets a pair.

they have had hot releases in the past and people have been able to get pairs. this includes the BHM hyperposites and the Area72 Air Force Maxes.

Its absolutely no reason to slam an outlet before knowing whats really good. Its just stupid.

do you guys deal with arundel mills? have you been to any of their releases before?

they keep saying no because they dont know they are coming in yet. the only person at this point that may know is the store manager.

saying NONE will hit the floor is an absolute lie but thinking you can stroll in there and get a pair will leave you looking dumb. if the quantity is correct, then less than 10 will be made available after the employee raffle (yes they do an employee raffle) and the manager gets a pair.

they have had hot releases in the past and people have been able to get pairs. this includes the BHM hyperposites and the Area72 Air Force Maxes.

Its absolutely no reason to slam an outlet before knowing whats really good. Its just stupid.

I don't live too far from there so I'm gonna just go by a few more mornings this week. He did say they had a buncha stuff in the stock room that hasn't been put out cuz they got a bunch of stuff in. They may have em back there but its just getting lucky w the timing.

Its absolutely no reason to slam an outlet before knowing whats really good. Its just stupid.[/]

Yeah pairs will hit the floor.
Size 16. Lol
I'm not calling the place crooked or anything like that. You gotta KNOW that the good sizes will be employee raffled and the managers will scoop his size.
And you are right about the releases there. BHM Hyperposite release had 1-2 size 11's and 1-2 size 12's
The other 34ish pairs were size 13-16.
That's coming from a guy who went there to cop.
Again I'm not saying they will hoard the pairs they are allotted but then again with all the **** going down with big *** releases it wouldn't be surprising if some employees did.

I can't remember all the other stuff they've gotten.

But the S.O.L. Release had enough good sizes to go around.

Everyone but maybe the last 3 kids that strolled in while tickets were being handed out got what they were looking for.

Everyone but maybe the last 3 kids that strolled in while tickets were being handed out got what they were looking for.

I hope it's like that this time for anyone around the area.

I hope it's like that this time for anyone around the area.

How can it be if its only a few pairs?

Lost in the whole situation is that only 13-15 pairs were on the manifest. 99.9% of the people wont be getting them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom