Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I really think most of these orders will get cancelled.

However, my Dades shipped already, but those are pretty easy to find...

i didn't order any X's but i got a pair of green glows and crimson 3s, and i received my order confirmation email already

I really think most of these orders will get cancelled.

However, my Dades shipped already, but those are pretty easy to find...
i didn't order any X's but i got a pair of green glows and crimson 3s, and i received my order confirmation email already
It doesn't mean anything until you get a tracking number. I got order confirmations on 3 different X elites, all were canceled already. If you go to the site and click on your order that says waiting for approval, it may say canceled.

FTL those dum dums 
mean.gif

The search continues for Superheroes 

It doesn't mean anything until you get a tracking number. I got order confirmations on 3 different X elites, all were canceled already. If you go to the site and click on your order that says waiting for approval, it may say canceled.

FTL those dum dums :smh:

got my tracking for superheroes.

Anybody know where the Elite Sandals are on sale at?
dsg had some sizes yesterday for $45. grab something else cheap to spend 50 and get 10 off too

Last edited:

FTL those dum dums 
mean.gif

got my tracking for superheroes.
Size?

Got my tracking numbers from a couple places. Got all the colors I wanted: now I just gotta figure out which ones to keep. Pressure for sure, USA for sure....

Gosh those shoes sure are expensive though

FTL those dum dums :smh:

status says "open"
oh well, i won't be heart broken either way

Had the Christmas X in my cart for about an hour last night from the restock on FTL, but just couldn't pull the trigger.

Got my tracking numbers from a couple places. Got all the colors I wanted: now I just gotta figure out which ones to keep. Pressure for sure, USA for sure....

Gosh those shoes sure are expensive though

Did they have the USAs? I must've missed them.

Last edited:
I guess I missed out.

Well, I copped the Crimson Elites at Champs in International Mall in Miami. They were $149.99 and I used the birthday coupon. $133.74 out the door.

Back
Top Bottom