Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Nothing crazy on the restock anyway, some retro js and once again missed on blue diamonds in my sz13 :lol:

nba.com have a few of the elites for 199 only smallish sizes

superheros sz7, 7.5,8.5-11

dades sz 7,7.5,8,9,11

few lows for 140 too

What's a good price for any of the EXTs? Thought I could find some for around 280 but it's harder to come by than I thought

I guess I missed out.

Well, I copped the Crimson Elites at Champs in International Mall in Miami. They were $149.99 and I used the birthday coupon. $133.74 out the door.

That was a steal, mine were $175 total online.
You guys should stop by your Champs to see what they've got. Dades were $179.99 and Mangos were $129.99 or $139.99. I think I've seen Superheroes for $199.99 around here, too.

I guess I missed out.

Well, I copped the Crimson Elites at Champs in International Mall in Miami. They were $149.99 and I used the birthday coupon. $133.74 out the door.
That was a steal, mine were $175 total online.
You guys should stop by your Champs to see what they've got. Dades were $179.99 and Mangos were $129.99 or $139.99. I think I've seen Superheroes for $199.99 around here, too.
Yeah I'm in a small town right now and they have no elites at champs, FTL has 2 colors but full price 
sick.gif

What's a good price for any of the EXTs? Thought I could find some for around 280 but it's harder to come by than I thought
retail after taxes in most states was 270 bro. the deal ur looking for would have cats losing money, at least spend 300-320

Last edited:
I think I may be in luck, looks like my 11.5 Superheroes shipped! That will complete my elite Xs that I wanted. 
nthat.gif

Were people still looking for Elites? NBAStore has them for like $169.99 + 10% off + free 2 day ship. I thought it was a solid deal 

Got my Dades in from the restock, will take some pics later when I get back to my DSLR. For now, here is a sneak peak. I really think this was the best executed Elite X colorway.
These are very nice, definitely grew on me.  Great pic.
nthat.gif

My favorites were/are the Crimson elites, loved the liner and the neon yellow accents on em. 

I was at Drip Hollywood over the weekend.

They had (for retail):

Denims - Size 14

Hazelnut - Size 10

I don't think they do phone orders so stop by if you are in the area.  They are sitting in the display case.
Man I need those Denims, I remember a NTer offering me a trade for a size 14, for my 11 (I'm a 13) and just passed on it. I'm regretting it now.

I was there yesterday and they are still sitting.

Back
Top Bottom