Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

i got the gray ones in my crimsons and the turquoise ones in my dades

diif strokes :D

cant lose with either to be honest, imo

i miss the days of extra laces with yer Brons :smh:

Yeah cuz they can't afford to give the spare laces out anymore. $200-275/pair isn't enough

Yeah cuz they can't afford to give the spare laces out anymore. $200-275/pair isn't enough

The Nike extra laces budget is now put into "R&D" so they can figure out ways to further dupe the customer into believing the price hikes actually go into "R&D"... Ironical isn't it :lol:

AMEN ! skep

that profit margin will take a nose dive if the extrra laces come back !

:rofl:

maybe we'll get lucky with the xii's *rolls eyes*

You mean that ugly excuse for a signature shoe? I'm not convinced at all with that shoe yet and hope they remain ugly so I can save big money

I'm sure I'll get at least one to continue my collection but definitely don't plan on 7 pairs like the XI

Hey guys, so kind of a while back, I made the mistake of wearing my Prism X's to a Waka Flocka Flame concert. I knew I would risk getting stepped on, but I did not expect a whole flood of people to trample my feet once Waka Flocka Flame made his way downstage into the crowd. I ended up getting my Prisms completely scuffed and my light grey/white laces blackened. I was easily able to clean my shoes and remove most of the scuffs with Jason Markk. However, The rainbow-colored aglets on my prisms were completely chipped off. Does anyone know where I could find a same or near-identical pair of shoe laces akin to the ones found on Prisms and or Lebron X's in general?

Last edited:
Hey guys, so kind of a while back, I made the mistake of wearing my Prism X's to a Waka Flocka Flame concert. I knew I would risk getting stepped on, but I did not expect a whole flood of people to trample my feet once Waka Flocka Flame made his way downstage into the crowd. I ended up getting my Prisms completely scuffed and my light grey/white laces blackened. I was easily able to clean my shoes and remove most of the scuffs with Jason Markk. However, The rainbow-colored aglets on my prisms were completely chipped off. Does anyone know where I could find a same or near-identical pair of shoe laces akin to the ones found on Prisms and or Lebron X's in general?

curleh mustache curleh mustache
Go check out http://www.laceduplaces.com
I have gotten a bunch of laces from them for swaps and custom orders, they have a white rope with 3M weave that looks just like the grey hits in the Prism laces. I also recommend 63" for the X.

View media item 1101961

Last edited:
airjsarg YOU were the one !!!!! i couldnt remember who did those, ty for postin em up i need to show em to my patna, he dont believe how amazing they r

ima bout ready to part with my svsm id, that all gold upper is amazing but real life bills makin me do waht i dont want to

again air j.......... MY FAV ID's BY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR, AND THEY R SPECTACULAR !!!!!!!!

No disrespect, they're clean but im not seeing anything spectacular about em :nerd: to each their own though

Last edited:
On my I tried fixing the suede with baby oil and a toothbrush. Made it worse and darkened the swooshes, my stupid fault. But any tips on how to get them back to normal? Ideas? any help is appreciated.

On my I tried fixing the suede with baby oil and a toothbrush. Made it worse and darkened the swooshes, my stupid fault. But any tips on how to get them back to normal? Ideas? any help is appreciated.

Bruh...baby oil? Why would you try that? Which pair is this? Hazel or Mint?

Back
Top Bottom