Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I understand that. Have you exhausted the ebay route tho? Outlets had them for the low for sure. There are sellers that got them at the super low that cant move them for a good price.

I haven't come across any in my size 9.5 DS on ebay but I'll be on the lookout. I guess I missed out when outlets had them for a great price :\ or are there still any out there at a Nike Outlet somewhere :nerd:

Ive been plaing in the elites latley and they are a step up on the regular X. Size is slightly smaller but the fit is better and the whole shoe feels more secure, perhaps its the CF or the cut of the heel but I really like the improvements made to this Im not mad on the XII so I think i might go for another elite CW before the year is out.

Finally found some raspberry X lows at one of my local Footlockers but I'm gonna hold out until they go lower than $100.......Or until I find them somewhere else for cheaper :nerd:

Lebron X Ring Ceremony for me.
pimp.gif
Another regret... we could've actually ID these man (without the gold swooshes but idgaf lol)
Finally found some raspberry X lows at one of my local Footlockers but I'm gonna hold out until they go lower than $100.......Or until I find them somewhere else for cheaper
nerd.gif
My favorite low X... not like there were many good ones

Back
Top Bottom