OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Am I the only one who wants a Carbon Fiber and/or 3M armorposite option?  Glow-in-the-dark is chill, but I'm a 3M fiend!

Doubt they'll be like on the BHM but it's close as it gets. Sucks they couldn't throw the gum sole option on there.
Will the Gold option on the swoosh really come metallic gold or a khaki/ beige color like on the last lebron x id is what i'm wondering. Playing around might make another ID or two.
Last time it was "Metallic Gold Grain" Metallic Gold is different.

Can anyone confirm that the overlay black was before "matte black" and now its just "black" ?

I notice the two types of overlay red which is andozied red and solid red.

Last edited:
Heard Nike is adding "What-The" option after they drop May 31st  
nerd.gif

Well damn I knew I should of held on to 20% coupon a little longer. Got a 10% i'll use soon. Not missing out this time.

I'm seriously so pissed right now
DUDE TRY TO HIT THEM UP AND BE LIKE YO. WE NEED ONE CHANGE ON OUR SHOES. DA GLOW RED SOLE. 

IF NOT WE CAN RETURN. CROSS OUR FINGERS OPTIONS ARE STILL UP AND JUST REMAKE. THEY SHOULD HONOR IT

I'm not hassling my UPS guy with that, don't wanna throw any flags on his account. Plus I'm sure the promotion on swoosh is over by now. It's all good I'm gonna rock the **** outta my pair

Of course I ordered my ring ceremonies when the gold was not there. Might have to return them when they get here and make them again

Back
Top Bottom