OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

damn i'm jealous of all y'all who got your shipped email. just curious, for those who already got shipping emails. did any of you order chroma IDs that already shipped? i got the "finishing touches" email for my chroma ID earlier this week and i can't wait! also can't wait to see pics of your creations!

damn i'm jealous of all y'all who got your shipped email. just curious, for those who already got shipping emails. did any of you order chroma IDs that already shipped? i got the "finishing touches" email for my chroma ID earlier this week and i can't wait! also can't wait to see pics of your creations!

I haven't gotten any email about either of my two chroma ids :/

I haven't gotten any email about either of my two chroma ids :/

I know that Nike sometimes slacks on the emails so I wouldn't worry that much. I understand if you can't wait 'cause that's how I feel too. I just hope mine come out how I expected them to based on the rendering. On the bright side, if they do come later than expected then I would try to take it up with Nike customer service lol.

Could be sooner, depends. I guess they have to put that to cover themselves just in case they can't get it out by the promised date.

Both are mine are the Chroma Options..

Saw these samples on someone's FB
This is the best colorway I've seen, but I can't get over that vertical block and how the ID almost invariably forces you to accent it. It makes the shoes look like these travesties in the ankle area.

I don't know who Nike has creating these iD themes but EVERY SINGLE ONE has been pure unadulterated TRASH! This "South Beach" colorway may be the worst of them all. You have iD options and all you do is an all teal shoe with pink lining, splatter and a smoked sole? LMAO!!!

It doesn't make you a hypebeast but it doesn't compliment your taste in color palettes.

I don't know who Nike has creating these iD themes but EVERY SINGLE ONE has been pure unadulterated TRASH! This "South Beach" colorway may be the worst of them all. You have iD options and all you do is an all teal shoe with pink lining, splatter and a smoked sole? LMAO!!!

It doesn't make you a hypebeast but it doesn't compliment your taste in color palettes.
I like simple colorways, I don't need tons of patterns, splatters, chroma, glow in the dark, neon yellow, crazy stuff all over a shoe to like it.  To me this is a great interpretation of the colorway that set the whole "South Beach" hyper train in motion.  Nike is picking 10 "defining" moments of LeBron's career to symbolize with an XI ID, while marketing the available ID options, and on this one I think they did a great job.   

I actually really liked the "56 point" game (Dunkman) colorway ID Nike did as well.  If that means I have bad taste, so be it.  They are my taste.  I don't like shoes or colorways so that you are anyone else on here will approve or commend me. 

for those that got the shipping confirmation, when did you place the order?

I ordered on 10/9, got the next email 10/12, finishing email on 10/31.

I like simple colorways, I don't need tons of patterns, splatters, chroma, glow in the dark, neon yellow, crazy stuff all over a shoe to like it.  To me this is a great interpretation of the colorway that set the whole "South Beach" hyper train in motion.  Nike is picking 10 "defining" moments of LeBron's career to symbolize with an XI ID, while marketing the available ID options, and on this one I think they did a great job.   

I actually really liked the "56 point" game (Dunkman) colorway ID Nike did as well.  If that means I have bad taste, so be it.  They are my taste.  I don't like shoes or colorways so that you are anyone else on here will approve or commend me. 

It's cool young boy, wasn't shooting. No foul.

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom