OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Those HWC inspired 11s r really nice. The white armorposite looks amazing!Got me contemplating IDing another pair. I'm just waiting 2 see my first pair. They're scheduled 2 b delivered on Wednesday! I'm new 2 da ID game. This is only da 2nd pair I've done. The 5 wk wait is brutal though.

mag id's are incredible. wow. first thing in this thread that made me do a double take. may have to copy those or make something similar

thanks for the love guys, to the guy asking what options were used for the Mags

you can pretty much eyeball it but

• Matte Grey Upper
  • White Lining
  • Green Glow Sole
  • Glow Laces
  • Glow Swoosh
  • Atomic Teal Speckles.

Im sorry bro but im going to have to replicate your design...its too dope :smokin

i mocked the mags up just to look at the render and the render looks super terrible compared to the actual id

good move on pulling the trigger and sticking to your guns

i mocked the mags up just to look at the render and the render looks super terrible compared to the actual id
Why lots of people (myself included) like to see how other IDs turn out first before ordering their own. 

Now if only there was a better preview system...

Pink Flywire to, forgot to add that to the list. but I'm sure you figured that out.

I'm feeling the love :nthat:

lotta nice stuff in here. i should not have clicked this thread :smh: ID is definitely the way to go with the XI, especially since the regular pairs are hitting for 250

Pink Flywire to, forgot to add that to the list. but I'm sure you figured that out.

I'm feeling the love
nthat.gif
Man take a bow, those Mag ID's are EPIC.  Well done sir, well done. 

Anyone have an image of the normal, "white" GITD on these? Thinking about ordering a pair. GITD flywire, laces, sole. Kinda disappointed that the speckles aren't able to be GITD.

I have white upper on my X iD and I've worn them 50+ times with no signs of discoloration yet

these ***** are so nice, it's not even funny, i wanna make them and buy them but that 250 is holding me back.

i wish i could use my employee discount from footlocker on nikeid. for 158 these would be a go no questions
Those are quite crazy, don't know how I overlooked those.

Question for you veteran IDers. Do they ever change/add preset color-blocking schemes? Just wondering if it's possible that we may be able to change the color of the fuse separately from the mesh some time in the future.

Back
Top Bottom