OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I was a little upset about not getting the FIs, but i keep seeing that anodized orange and loving it... 

Put in my order yesterday for my blackout pair with gamma blue accents. Should be here the 23rd it says but I won't hold my breath especially around Christmas time with the shipping chaos... We shall see haha.

I decided 2 return my ids this morning. They had some quality issues dat I couldn't over look. Where da hyperfuse meets da armorposite was all jacked up. U couldn't really tell on feet, but up close they looked horrific. The armorposite, swoosh, & lining were also 3 different shades of flash lime. I really didn't want 2 return them but for 250$ they should at least look as good as the GRs if not better!!! The rep told me I could return them at da local Nike Factory Store as long as I had order & return confirmation e-mail printed. I drove 45 mins & was refused cuz apparently u can't return IDs in store anymore!!! I argued wit da manager & explained dat da Nike rep was da one who informed me I could return in store. Although she couldn't accept my return, she did agree dat da quality was horrible & apologized. I was so heated I could've cared less how many times she apologized. I spoke with another rep & got a 20% coupon code, but Nike's on some BS!!! Anyone else who has received their IDs have any quality issues?

I drove 45 mins & was refused cuz apparently u can't return IDs in store anymore!!!
Had no idea you couldn't do that, thanks for heads up

as far as quality issues go, check the last few pages of the Lebron X ID thread, I think every  order came in flawed

I really didn't want 2 return them but for 250$ they should at least look as good as the GRs if not better!!!

You'd think, but they're making you pay a premium to pick your own colors - $50 and then some. Quality is always a little underwhelming on iDs, especially the basketball sigs. It's always something - the materials aren't quite as nice, the colors don't sit quite as well, or the shoe is just hastily put together.

Sucks, but that's the way it's been.

I thought way back when, iD was marketed as a way to customize your own shoe - for basketball sneakers, to customize them to your team colors. But obviously Nike doesn't care about that if they're shipping out flawed shoes that can't hold up on the court.

It seems like they expect us to be happy we made our own. Who the hell needs to wear them on court? :rolleyes

Last edited:
Da shoe game is crazy right now 4 real!!! Nike ID needs 2 get on point wit their quality issues. 250$ is a lot of bread 4 some shoes. Nike got everybody in da game f***** up!!! Poor quality & rising prices for da consumer, but we still keep buying em. I've been collecting sneakers for 13yrs & just recently started messing wit Nike ID, but I'm seriously thinking of stepping away from da game. I'm running out of closets 2 fill anyway.lol Nike hustling everybody wit these IDs, they can keep these B-grades!!!

Dope gentry. I was thinking of the same theme but with a nice sole to have a ravens theme. Seems like the ravens never get any colored nike shoes that are slick.

Got my pair in today. Something simple for starters. Definitely happy with the outcome. I went with the Lakers colorway on this one. Due to the grey specks on the laces I added the grey liner so the laces wouldn't look out of place. I took some quick pics since I'm in a rush out to work. I spent most of my free time just idolizing the kicks. :lol:

View media item 654533

simple but great looking without carbon copying the usual *****d out colorways. :smokin

repped

Got my pair in today. Something simple for starters. Definitely happy with the outcome. I went with the Lakers colorway on this one. Due to the grey specks on the laces I added the grey liner so the laces wouldn't look out of place. I took some quick pics since I'm in a rush out to work. I spent most of my free time just idolizing the kicks. :lol:

View media item 654533
View media item 654534
View media item 654535
View media item 654536
View media item 654537

Those are pretty sick, is that just the regular purple or Chroma when they were still available? In any case nice p/u!

The purple is smoking. It looks like it has a chroma, purple to blue effect. I wonder how the purple chroma would look but with how good the purple came out that paying extra wouldn't be needed. Looking forward to your other IDs. :nthat:

Thanks guys. I just pulled the trigger on a Floridian pair right after receiving these. These shoes are going to set my wallet back. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom