OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

red carpet inspired are nice

the volt foam inspired are :pimp: as well

Gonna see what type of NYK inspired colorways we can come up with these options.

can't wait to see how these galaxyfoambz-esque ones turn out. i'm going to wait for real life pics before pulling the trigger.

already have so many ideas.

tumblr_mtn8id8Nvs1s3y9slo1_500.gif

Crazy 2 of the ID's NIke made i did the other night :pimp: i also did a white based South Beach

Anyone know of 7 Chroma colors nike has used...obviously the Cloak is there...but what others?

And anyone have a pic of the lace lock?  Same or different than last?

Found one of my promo codes...10% off ID!  Sweet...expires on 11/9!  Probably do 2.

Last edited:
Just got back home. I missed the chance to play around with the options. But from what I'm seeing in those sample pics and everything else you guys are cooking up it looks like Nike is gonna reach deep into my pockets with this one.

Anyone know of 7 Chroma colors nike has used...obviously the Cloak is there...but what others?

And anyone have a pic of the lace lock?  Same or different than last?

Found one of my promo codes...10% off ID!  Sweet...expires on 11/9!  Probably do 2.
Just look up the KD VI chroma on nike id. I would assume they are one in the same for the upcoming options.

Last edited:
White overlay with speckles are clean. Gonna use that for sure. Got $40 certificate for NDC from cashing in saved pennies, nickles and dimes yesterday :lol:

Welp. All purchases bout to be out on hold. Triple black is a must. Now I wait for gentry, 28, and Peru so I can steal their dope ideas. Salute

Can't wait for the XI IDs to go live so I can play around with the options.

Can't cop any though.

I think that galaxy ver is nice would save anyone about $750
roll.gif
  I'm scheming on an all white glow in the dark pair def looking forward to oct 7

Back
Top Bottom