OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I know I saw a batman themed id earlier in the thread and I wanted to share mine. In my opinion the midnight navy is a nice touch. Got that idea from a KD IV id awhile back.

I designed a few "Galaxy" inspired XI's myself.  I'll end up making a few XI's (I've already spend too much time on the builder for today)...  I'm leaning to one of the Galaxy Foam inspired models but not sure if I should add the Red flywire or not.

Your creations are sick! I ordered one similar to the Galaxy foam inspired but with a GITD swoosh. I personally like the red flywire and put it on my pair.

Damn 5 JADA?! I tried making two, and looks like I'ma just order one. I can't come up with a design other then the galaxy, that Id rock and that justifies the price.

KVN

I know my id makes no sense, but thats y i like them. U should see how all my other ids look.

Still not sure how many I'll end up ordering but I did get carried away with designing... A few former LBJ design inspirations

Feel like I was stripped of all the options I needed to create my specific designs. Damn, oh well. Keeps this money in my pocket.

And a few more themed from some other Nike creations....  I told you I got carried away.  Done (now I have some decisions to make)!

... of coarse (don't think i'd iD any of these "Yeezy" designs (have too many Black/Pink)...

Ended up getting these; View media item 607182
Took me a few hours to decide which one i really wanted. At first, I was going to do red carpets but then when I realized there was no forged iron colorway, i realized it looked kind of off in the end. My main battle was between the galaxy kd and the purple chroma View media item 607184

Back
Top Bottom