OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

The matte black on these look great. The triple black pair is going to come out awesome. I'm planning on getting a pair when these go on discount since bron bron won't wear them :lol:

Someone said if you order by the 18th of November you'd get it in time for christmas eve.

Will we have the chroma back by then?

Sorry not to offend you, but I'm not feeling the dolphins. Guess when I think Dan Marino, I think of the base of the shoe would be white or teal. Not sure how that orange color foam fits in. But props on doing something out of the norm

KVN

So I decided to render your marino pair. I will say your actual pair turned out great compared to the rendering. Good and bad thing imo. Good that they turned out better, bad that they look pretty different from the render. Have to wait and see how everyone else's turn out.

Do they run bigger than the mass produced XI like they do with the X and X iD?

Last edited:
That orange looks crazy and the matte black is too nice! Definitely liking the options NIKEiD is bringing to the table. :pimp:

I wanna do a yeezy ID but at 250 plus tax it's overwhelming I can't mess with that price

If this shoe was a little bit cheaper I'd have so many colorways

Last edited:
^been thinking about a pair much like those gloves.  I'm sure they'll come out clean

Nice red carpet inspired!

Last edited:
Dope turnon. The dark base with white overlay are the best looking ones. They need to put up new options soon so I can order mines.

I would say they run about a half size smaller. But barley, they fit just a tad smaller than the retail pairs. Also something I found bad was my inner swoosh was a sticker. Very cheap idea by nike. If you look at the kings pride it's not a sticker but embedded in the shoe. Not sure if the chroma was like this by the flat colors are. Be aware of that when ordering.

nthat.gif

those red carpets are amazing, I totally dislike that colorway and shoe, but they look outstanding,  just not for me at all but wow they came out perfect bro

Back
Top Bottom