OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Dope ID @GRUP   
nerd.gif

Your color choice is sick, ice black soles look great too, glad I ordered ice black soles on mine now.  

not feeling any of the release pairs of the 11s besides KOTJ so will probably be making an ID..still debating over an all black pair

Say I did a solar yeezy ID

Do you guys think pink flywire is a nice touch of color to the shoe or just black everything out except the lining and sole?

If you're really going after that signature yeezy color-blocking, then all black everything except the lining and sole. If you wanna add your own little twist to it, pink flywire. It is a nice touch. But it just depends on what you're going for.

I wanted to do just a straight forward yeezy, but idk the pink flywire gives it a nice little pop to it

Lol. This could turn into a circular conversation quick. I'll stick with the cliché of "it's really up to you." Either way, people will know they were yeezy inspired.

That black upper looks real nice. That black sole almost looks like a regular solid sole. I was expecting a little lighter shade of black. Still dope though.

Ids are weak so far. Only one I like are those Marinos everything else is trash unless a blackout pair.

This is just me personally but is go with black outside and black inner liner but that does look nice already

^Best one I've seen so far. Love how the blue looks in your pics. I want to be sure, is it navy or royal? They remind me of the Kentucky IX, which I loved.

I'm going to end up making a SB color way, regardless of the lack in originality. Color fits this silhouette in my opinion. Need some suggestions on if i should go normal or forging iron concept. On one hand the FI gives it character and some artistic feel BUT the normal just looks so damn crisp. Thoughts...

View media item 647799View media item 647800

thats tough both are nice, I kinda want to see how the FI option looks first, but it is a nice detailed touch both are sick though

I know you guys like the GITD sole on the SBs, but I don't think that will look good on it just from seeing how it looks on the yeezys its more of a greenish finish than a clear like on the SBs

Back
Top Bottom