OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Like a "What the ____" type project? Interested to see what you cooked up
yes indeed! ... It's a "what the" but I based it off of one of my favorite shows from the 90's ... "wild & crazy kids" .. They're definitely a conversation starter/neck breaker ... I'm anxious though ... They'll probably get dissed on this site, I'm just ready to wear em! Lol

yes indeed! ... It's a "what the" but I based it off of one of my favorite shows from the 90's ... "wild & crazy kids" .. They're definitely a conversation starter/neck breaker ... I'm anxious though ... They'll probably get dissed on this site, I'm just ready to wear em! Lol
Nice! But ya, you're right about the hate lol

I feel like the idea will translate well with this model (which I'm sure they'll release something officially)...I mess around with the renders with the same idea in mind but I want to wait until the graffiti and any other possible updates to the ID.

I REALLY hope we can get real gold added as an option on the xi's & not that dull looking gold we got on the x's.

Longtime reader, first time poster here. Wanted to share my creation with y'all. Inspiration is obvious. Passed on the SLH 9s and have regretted it ever since, so made these to make up for it. They came out dope IMO, quality seems great, comfort is excellent. Sorry for the terrible cell phone pics, they really don't do these bad boys justice. Let me know what y'all think!

View media item 675933View media item 675935View media item 675937View media item 675938View media item 675939View media item 675944View media item 675946

Those are incredible. Well done, man. 
nthat.gif

Thanks for the feedback fellas.

Yeah I wasn't sure how the gamma blue would go with the purple, but thankfully it came out alright. And the purple on the hyperfuse is different then the purple on the posite, but it's actually a nice contrast.

Back
Top Bottom