OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Haha love it with the red swoosh, which that all that matters. I thought I did red on the flywire red too, but that's an easy fix

I ordered a pair with a red swoosh maybe I should've gotten approval from cokewave before I made the move
eyes.gif
minus whale burn your pair now. smh

So far, my favorites are the "beach mags", the chaos joints (both pair), the hornets (with purple base & purple overlay), & the swingmans ... No particular order

Last edited:
lol cmon man. we are not in elementary school , save the petty jabs 
not a "jab" G ... Just some advice ... Ppl look at correction in a negative light, when really I'm just tryin to help! & if it's elementary, that's all the more reason for you to know it! Lol

Was waiting for twnty8 to get some translucent bottom id's. I'm sold. Pictures got em lookin "so iceey, so iceey."

u serious? no discredit to twnty8, all his stuff looks dope but they are inspired by others works. From what ive noticed many who deviate from this practice get no love.

You see the difference between 28s kicks and the rest of the novices.

28 understand color blocking and understand how to make a sneaker look good.

All his pairs came out dope

u serious? no discredit to twnty8, all his stuff looks dope but they are inspired by others works. From what ive noticed many who deviate from this practice get no love.

We are all grown men.

I'm not looking at a 1st graders painting

If it's trash it's trash

I highly doubt they gonna go in a corner and cry

This is true but i highly doubt you or anyone else would comment on a mans style face to face in that manner. That is something i would expect from a first grader but not grown man.

Back
Top Bottom