OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Hiya, these are are mine i just got, my twist on the yeezy
Very nice.  I like how the sole pops out.  Just wish Nike wouldn't go Peter North when it comes to putting the speckles on.

On a related note:

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 (Not my pic.  Found it searching for ID inspirations.)

Rambo on the speckle gun :lol:
That sole pops :pimp:

Lots of laughs when I read this about the speckles..

In my case I ordered a black & grey pair with purple swoosh. White speckles on the grey.
When i received them I was so surprised, they went crazy overboard with the speckles.
Bottom line, ended up returning them.

I'll post a photo when I locate it.

just seen that during ASG weekend these can be created..... that bottom pair.... only one pair would be done.

How in the hell would you create the 2nd pair in the 1st picture? That is nuts...
From what read on the caption it said that nike is going to make so that you can customize each peice of the shoe (or thats what i took from it)

Nike should have done that from the beginning, just make each part of the shoe available for customization.  Let the customers get as creative as possible.  Long turnaround times might happen, but that's already happening now with the Chroma options...

Nike should have done that from the beginning, just make each part of the shoe available for customization.  Let the customers get as creative as possible.  Long turnaround times might happen, but that's already happening now with the Chroma options...
I would be ok with a little longer turn around for an actual complete customization. Would be nice if you could do it to each individual shoe as well.

I wonder if they gonna raise the price for this? but I think it's time I made an id now, and with nike's track record on special ids they'll be heavily discounted or free
roll.gif
 and july that might be too early with these delays
mean.gif

If I know Nike like I think I do, $20 increase for this service. And if I know Nike's ID procedure like I think I do from the Chroma options...you might get it for free

Back
Top Bottom