OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

So on the overlay option, are the solid colors all matte and the chrome option all colors will be anodized?

My Gumbo's finally came in, and they were well worth the almost 3 month wait. I figured since they were All-Star shoes it would be the perfect opportunity to do an All-Star colorway.

I give you the "Gumbo Galaxy" Lebron XI

View media item 969928View media item 969929View media item 969930View media item 969931View media item 969932View media item 969933View media item 969934View media item 969935View media item 969936View media item 969937View media item 969938

Great job bro! After doing 3 X and 4 X Elite iD's I haven't pulled the trigger in an XI yet. Getting close lol but this Gumbo iD (IMO) is much better than the Forging Iron.

Great job on those Big Bangs!

The Gumbo sock liner actually works well on these. It almost looks like a moon crater pattern.

Perfectly executed @theute44  , well done 
nthat.gif

SO MY DEAR OLD MOM WAS SO HAPPY WITH THE GIFTS I COPPED HER FOR MOMMAS DAY THAT SHE WANTS TO COP ME SOME IDS.

SHE REQUESTED THEY WOULDNT BE BORING LIKE MY ALL BLACK THOUGH.

I'M JUST GOING TO DO MY TAKE ON A GRAIL I KNOW I WONT ACQUIRE DUE TO PRICE.

PROB DONE A MILLION TIMES, BUT THOUGHTS?

WENT WITH GITD GREEN SOLE AS OPPOSED TO THE CLEAR SOLE (RUSTLES MY JIMMIES WE CANT GET DA GOLD FLAKE EFFECT ON ID).

IM VERY EXCITED AND WILL ALSO REACH OUT TO A CUSTOMIZER TO GET CUSTOM INSOLES TO MATCH THE SHOE.

^ Imo white GITD would look better, but otherwise I'm sure they'll come out real nice!
LOL UR PROB RIGHT. BUT FOR SOME REASON WHEN I MAKE IDS I ALWAYS WANT TO SNEAK IN GREEN WHEN THERES BLACK AND RED.

I BLAME NT YEARS AGO WHEN PEOPLE WANTED GUCCI THEMED ERRTHANG

So on the overlay option, are the solid colors all matte and the chrome option all colors will be anodized?
Correct... I'm anxious to see the matte red, blue, and yellow

Also wish they would give us an anodized black and white

Last edited:
Where are the DSLR photos of the triple blacks @Robin Thicke.
Have you repaired your camera yet?
I DID BUT THE REPAIR SHOP IS LOCATED IN CHNA AND THE WORKERS ARE ON STRIKE.

UNFORTUNATELY IT IS OUT OF OUR HANDS, BUT REST ASSURED THAT THE PHOTOS WILL BE DELIVERED.

-NDC

So since the everglades got pushed back 2 weeks, I bet we ain't gettin the new ID options this weekend either. Anybody know?

Back
Top Bottom