OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but at the begging of the game he was in all red with gold swooshes. I definitely remember seeing gold, and red posite. And didn't see that camo sole until later in the game

Bruhs.....
Apologies in advance for the ninja hood sized pics n the same tired *** c/w. But I hope u get the picture on the quality

Are u kiddin me???? Smh
View media item 982259

just got my pair in with white posite with black upper. it has that same type of quality around the whole posite smh.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but at the begging of the game he was in all red with gold swooshes. I definitely remember seeing gold, and red posite. And didn't see that camo sole until later in the game
I thought the same thing, thought he was in a pair that was all shiny red and had gold on them early on. 

He switched 3 times. LAst time into soldiers

I thought the same thing, thought he was in a pair that was all shiny red and had gold on them early on. 

Yeah I knew damn well I wasn't just seeing ishh

They looked that way but they were the ones we've seen. He only changed shoes once.

wow I love those SBs man, very dope

it's killing me that the teal isn't there anymore

Last edited:
FIRE! And I usually don't like the all red look...those are nice man.

^ dope man, very dope

did you use chrome on the upper accent too?

since I can't make the SBs anymore I think I am gonna make these

Last edited:
ok but that is the chrome red on the posite though right?

I wonder what's the visual difference on the upper accent

Red errrthang!
When ordered there weren't two red options, now there is matte red and chrome red. The correct color would be chrome red

Back
Top Bottom