OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

The tongue looks like its leather. Is it the same material as the SBs? I just checked my ids and it looks like they're neoprene. btw dope ids both of them 
smokin.gif

The tongue looks like its leather. Is it the same material as the SBs? I just checked my ids and it looks like they're neoprene. btw dope ids both of them 
smokin.gif
It is leather, and I was surprised that the leather quality is actually good.  SB has neoprene material on its tongue, not leather.

and thanks! I'm just happy to see how they came out to be.

It is leather, and I was surprised that the leather quality is actually good.  SB has neoprene material on its tongue, not leather.

Would you be able to post glow pictures? Im really curious to see how the flywire glows considering I just ordered a similar iD myself.

And I also noticed the quality on both of the pairs is pretty good compared to all the others i've seen on here, especially where the posite meets the upper accent.

Would you be able to post glow pictures? Im really curious to see how the flywire glows considering I just ordered a similar iD myself.

And I also noticed the quality on both of the pairs is pretty good compared to all the others i've seen on here, especially where the posite meets the upper accent.
I can try, but I don't have a good camera to capture the glowing effect on these shoes. From experience of my first Lebron XI iD with glowing flywires, their glow is not strong as posite/soles, so hopefully that helps you a little bit. I just threw those glowing flywires to go with the white upper.

They aren't perfect, and there are some noticeable defects, but hey, I'm happy with what I have. Besides, these will probably be my last Nike iDs...hopefully.

I can try, but I don't have a good camera to capture the glowing effect on these shoes. From experience of my first Lebron XI iD with glowing flywires, their glow is not strong as posite/soles, so hopefully that helps you a little bit. I just threw those glowing flywires to go with the white upper.

They aren't perfect, and there are some noticeable defects, but hey, I'm happy with what I have. Besides, these will probably be my last Nike iDs...hopefully.
For me at least I can take a pretty decent picture with my cell phone camera (galaxy s3) if right before I take the picture I put a flashlight right up to the glow material and charge it. I'm not sure if I explained that well enough but if you move the flashlight around a bit and make sure to charge all of it, you can get pictures like this in a very dark room.

Maybe you can try that? If you don't feel like it then don't worry about it, but this is also just so others know how to take a good glow picture

That's wierd that they would just use different materials on different colors. I wonder if all the other white based ones have leather tongues...

Don't know if to pull the trigger on these champ pack id's or wait to see the everglades options. You guys think they'll drop the gold options on sat?

Don't know if to pull the trigger on these champ pack id's or wait to see the everglades options. You guys think they'll drop the gold options on sat?
I know I miss when nike id use to leave all the options open we had like 8 diff kobe 8 base types, and atleast 5 kd 5's nike bugging
mean.gif
 hopefully the strikes in for next yr's release and we get to do it big 

no I didn't do speckles I just don't trust the speckle guy lol
Wise choice. I wanted to do speckles but after seeing what the speckle guy did to my elite 10s and 11 iDs, I passed on the speckles :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom