OFFICIAL Lebron Zoom Generation Post

I think Nike's going to release a limited number on the 5th to build hype, then release a lot more when the other Zoom Generations drop. I'm not going to pay eBay prices for a pair of shoes that look mediocre, at most.

So exactly how limited are these? If im going to NYNT am I going to have to go extra early ? Any advice would be great.

looks like MONTEMEX will be adding a new card to his collection :rofl:
roll.gif

BIGWOODY

Can someone verify the availability of these? If they're going to have them in NT's AND Mom & Pops, there can't be just 1,000. Plus there's no limited number on the shoe either.
[/b]
...1948-2003...YOU WILL BE DEEPLY MISSED.​

NikeTown Stores were given the limited alocation of 288 units, only 48 per flagship door of NY and SF but most will only have 1 size run per store so......

The inside of the sockliner says "11-05-03" and that is the day these launch at NikeTowns. This is another QS shoe and mos def a collectors item.

Resellers you better have people come to the stores with you cause a strickt 1 per person rule will be in effect.

I have tried this shoe on and its not too bad, feels like it will be a good hoop shoe. The tongue features a big hole mesh that you can almost see in the first pic. The toe rand is embossed and adds a very nice affect. The Medial side of the shoe has a big patch of mesh for ventilation. And the pic in this thread (old post) is a look see sample and has since been changed slightly. Now the back has slits through the plastic peice.

This is a shoe you have to hold to appreciate. I was not a big fan of pics but when I tried it on i kinda fell for it and people said it looked good on. I guess I took the verginity of someones size 9....sorry.

Cog

(Sorry if this stuff seems like a broken record but its cut from another post.)

There is only 288 per Nike retail and only 48 going to the big stores, smaller stores getting 1 size run a piece. So say you are up in Seattle and you wanted a pair of 11s, well NikeTown Seattle will only have 1 size 11 so.......

These are going to be the same price as the other LJZGs, but once they hit e-bay..........

I would say a hundred and a few bucks well spent, but like Mac Mall says "My Opinion".

All Nike Towns will have this shoe but most will have just a single size run.

Sphere-Dry is a silo of Sphere. Nike refers to shpere as the evolution of DRI-FIT. The moisture wicking material is built of two layers, one being hydophobic, and one being hydrophilic. The Hyrophilic constructed layer wicks perspiration from the skin or that drips from the skin, then the second layer pulls it from the first and pushes it outside so you stay dry and a little more comfortable. With Shere-Dry, the silo of sphere that the Generation features, it is texured so that the wicking material is structured to allow air in between the sock and the wicking surface.

Good Luck Lebron on taking on the Blazers tonight! I'll be that guy in the 7 row cheering for Sheed like a lunatic.

-Cog

cogneeeto or anyone! two questions.

is the release date for the white/black still 12/20/03??

will the quickstrick next wed. have any chance of being in any large finishline stores. nike told me they would also be in urban stores. what is an example of a national chain urban store or is there??

thanks!!

I called niketown seattle, they said they are getting/have 24 - 30 pairs of em....

[/b]​

are they seriously that limited, because i dont want to cut school on wednesday to get them, and then find out I couldve gotten them after school

I seriously think that these are not going to be really limited. If they were really limited then they would be #ed, the release date on the shoe wouldn't matter. Nike always try's to blow up releases, do you remember those special edition Gary Paytons? Now they are on sale. I think that i'm just going to wait and call to try and get a pair, I don't want to drive down to NT and find out that they are a common shoe. They are just trying to boost up sales with Lebron. I calle NTLA an the guy said that they got 36 pairs, yes 36 pairs.
THE GOD HAS SPOKEN

mackaville@hotmail.com

Marc.

Quote:
Nike always try's to blow up releases, do you remember those special edition Gary Paytons?
Gary is no LeBron hype-wise and I believe those didnt do well because of the cost not to mention they werent the easiest on the eye. 24-36 dose not sound like very many shoes, but I dont know what the average shoe release numbers are like.
[/b]​

Nike has been known to say they are limiting to an amount of pairs and release more though. Unless they are numbered, I don't really believe it
ANGLE

Are you DMXperienced?

Bret Hart - The best there is, was and ever will be? No doubt!

If anyone really cares I know this spot in BK that has them for $110. (retail) :wow:
eek.gif
screw paying over retail for these joints.(rape,rape,rape) :pimp:
pimp.gif

i would like to know from the true shoe people if the generations are coming out in kids? im worried because i get new repsonses everyday from nike consumer services but i know someone can tell me here please post soon.

Someone hook JRose5 up with a size 8. :wow:
embarassed.gif

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

Back
Top Bottom