OFFICIAL Lebron Zoom Generation Post

anyone know how many total colour will they release(not include low)?? :\
ohwell.gif

Is this shoes really limited edition? I was at the mall yesterday (PG Plaza, Maryland) and at two stores Footaction and Downtown LockerRoom they had the LeBron 1st game shoes. I was surprised to see the shoes on display at both stores and so I decided to get the shoes in a size for the sake of collecting a possible keepsake. I thought these shoes were limited to Niketown's, someone please help me out?
"I done forgot more than you ever learned...."

is :: thanks for the heads up :smile:
smile.gif

[h1]***Happy Holidays***[/h1]​
Sing along to the unofficial NikeTalk holiday jingle! Space Jams selling out at Foot Locker... Shoe Fleek nipping at your nose...Tiny Meth, with his eyes all aglow, will find it hard to clean, his J's...He knows that Uncle Shady is on his way, he's loaded lots of Flightposite KG's on his sleigh...And even Kuyakoy's kid is going to smile, to see if reindeer really know how to fly (like Mike)...And so I'm offering this simple phrase, to kids from size 7 to 13...Although it's been said, many times, many ways, be careful when using Oxiclean on XI'sThis song was written entirely by RyanKMD and may or may not be a blatant rip off of, The Christmas Song.

I bet those posters will probably come out at Niketown anyway :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Did anyone else get the Bron promo poster with thre AF1's?
[/b]
[/b]​

I tried to get the 1st game shoes when they 1st came out but missed out at NDC and I didn't think any places in the Tampa FL area would get them...I was walking throught the mall today and walked passed Harold Penner Man of Fashion and they had them in the window. I was real surprised, walked in and was even more suprised to find out they had my size 11 in.

Seems like you can find these shoes easier nowadays.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

Hey everyone,

How do the shoes run, size wise? I want to get a pair to ball in from Shoetrends, but they're out of my true size: 10. I'm wondering if a 9.5 or 10.5 would fit?
I'm r2kidd, #20 on the , eBay user r2traps (137 positive feedbacks), email: r2traps@yahoo.ca

>WE'RE FILIPINO<​

I wear size 11 in most Nike basketball shoes. The size 11 Lebron 1st Games feel just a bit small. I'd wear an 11.5 if I wanted to play in them. Hope that helps. I don't know how others feel about this.

Got my shoes from villageshoes.com today. They look much better in person than they do in the pictures. I had ordered an 11 last week and the order had gone through but then they said they were out of stock, so I called them and they had 11.5 so I got those. They are very comfortable, I think I am only going to wear them to play ball and workout b/c I want to keep them clean.

New word on the official amount produced from Nikebasketball.com: 4,500. Thats too much. Also, according to the same page, he only wore them on the first home game. No good liars.

where does it say 4500? i wont believe it till its proven.. heh. i dont think alphaproject couldve been off by 1000

so these shoes crease easy??

what about the resell value of the white/black/red???

think it would be worth anything say...10 years down the road??

They probably won't be worth a lot in the future. The 1st Games maybe, but not these. It's not like the J's that no one ever thought of keeping DS. Even if 10 years for now LBJ becomes close to being the next Magic or Jordan, tons of people will have a fresh pair of ZGen's in their attic or closet somewhere.
[/b]

Go to the Lebron James section in NikeBasketball.com and navigate around. It maybe under the passion tab, but your going to have look for yourself.

How do they run? I usually wear a size 10.....I'm a 10 in ultraflights.......but I can get a pair of first games in a 10.5......do they run a bit small?

Thanks for the help.

"If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will." ...Kobe Bryant

Back
Top Bottom