OFFICIAL Lebron Zoom Generation Post

If this is true, it really sucks. My options are either, don't cop, or pay rape prices online. I'll do without. |I
tired.gif

Damn. Not available online? I guess Nike wants to create some more hype by showing off all the long lines their kicks create.

On a somewhat related note, where are all the people who ragged on the AZGs, saying they were outlet bound??

Hmm, I don't know who to believe, her or Alpha.
I will wait until more info becomes available.
[/b]
[/b]​

I know...this sucks for me, too. When she told me only NY and LA only, I thought, this sucks!!! |I
tired.gif
What can you do though...I hope it isn't true, but she did go through all that trouble calling me back...twice.

Maybe it isn't a bad thing....I've been wearing J's since I was a kid (I'll be 30 in a month)...do I really need to start collecting more shoes!?!?! Gettin' a little expensive!

Well....maybe a few more couldn't hurt. :D
happy.gif

Hopefully it will all work out and we'll all be able to snag a pair.

j.

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Please release em on NDC!

Make it fair to those who aren't in "urban" areas

[/b]​

I believe alpha more than a rep.
After all, he is one of us.

It would be smarter for Nike to release them online instead of urban botiques. Why drop 250 in LA and 250 in NY when you could drop a little here and there and have people gettin "Nike Envy" all over?

Also if they sold online, would anyone really know if they were limited to 500?

Not until 20,000 pairs started poppin on ebay and half of us who bought them would prolly yell "fakes!"

I believe Alpha more also.
It would definetly work out much better for me anyway, seeing as how i can garuntee we wont get anything here.
Nike needs to realize that NY and LA arent the only shoehead cities >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

Time is ticking >D
grin.gif

[/b]
[/b]​

say it aint so ..........come on please release em on the internet ive finally got a collection i can start from scratch and then they do something like this i hope this rep is wrong if they do that i guess its back to retros is the release ont dunk contest ones 2/13 too?? 3 weeks away and still no pics come on niketalk we are slacking

^You mean you "hope"...hell, I hope too. I need to get my hands on these. I'm also trying to start my Bron collection.

i dont know if this has been posted but on the nikebasketball website they have the wheats and all stars on the generations for all occasions section of the lebron section. sorry if already posted.

good lookin out... those are straight fire! need to cop those all-star and dunk contest... goodness droppin 3 hun on lebron in two weeks is madness! who got plugs?

43741872.jpg

43741868.jpg

Let me be the 1st to say. :wow:
eek.gif
those are hot. been waitin months for pics and there they are. once again. :wow:
eek.gif
i'm so happy right now. :D
happy.gif

Not really feeling the All-Star or the Dunk Contest joints, but the White/Red have grown on me.
[/i]​

I wish the A-S game ones would drop in Portland, because I would buy them and trade them for first games. I mean Portland had Lebron fever. The GR AZGs sold out from size 9-13 before noon all over downtown (who bought them, I dont know, well all I know was that they were 12 year olds with parents).

Man those ASGs are disappointing, I wanted more but the shoe looks very good when it's mostly white, and those wheats look nyce, a tad ADANish but i like.
[/b]
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom