OFFICIAL Lebron Zoom Generation Post

Just came back from the store. Unfortunately, they wouldn't let me pick them up early. I did try them on though. I was wearing thin dress socks as I just came from work. They fit kinda snug, even with thin socks. Length wise, they were true to size. The chrome parts on the shoe have a blueish tinge to them. The mesh tongue is also very sweet. I wouldn't mind scooping up an extra pair of the white/black colorway just to ball in.

i hav them wait imm post pics!!!!!
theyre all right.. just gotem right now
03_1.JPG

9e_1.JPG

78_1.JPG

0f_1.JPG

a9_1.JPG

93_1.JPG

HERE THEY ARE!!!!

>:
mad.gif
i would post my pics but i can find the card reader for this card!!!

IPG05,

I did try to clear this up on page 2

if you want these and sleep on em....then you will most likely miss out.

What will this color be worth? to yourself or on ebay 12 years down the line?

Do you think the carmines were limited? Or how bout the 9 back olys? How much are those shoes worth today?

Just wait and dont go get em..........hahahaha...

-Cog

ILL4EVA,

what do you mean the chrome parts, the limited edition Lebrons do NOT have chrome on them. They have black accents and no chrome!!

Did you find a store that had them and try on the white/black that come out Dec. 20th?????

Quote:
The chrome parts on the shoe have a blueish tinge to them.

Quote:
what do you mean the chrome parts, the limited edition Lebrons do NOT have chrome on them. They have black accents and no chrome!!

Maybe he just didn't notice that it was a peel off sticker. Look at xxhu5sl1npnoyxx's pics. They have the peel off stickers that Jordans have to protect the crome.
The future of the league is in good hands.

^^^^ well that's all the confirmation I need, thanks Cog. Look for me at the front of the lines in NTSF on the 5th. ONE

and :lol:
laugh.gif
to xxhu5sl1npnoyxx, shoes straight to ebay... i ain't hating though I might do the same with mines.....

Anyone in NY going to NikeTown today (Nov 5th)? IM me at QueensFinesse.
F.​

Quote:
uh oh
i need 13 too.
what time r u going?

I'll be there at 9:30am

*runs out door to pull an all nighter outside NT Seattle*

seriously though I dont know...anywhere between 7:30 and 9:30...I'll see what it looks like when I drive by on my way to work and decide if I need to get in line or go on my break.

good luck
[/b]​

Does anyone know if anywhere within 2-3 hours (or closer) of State College, PA (central PA) will have the Lebrons?? I'm dying to get them, but don't want to have to drive all the way to NYC.

-4-

Since when did the "nike" forum become the general forum?
I vaguely remember some guy posting the first lebron shoes a while ago and everybody(or most) sayin they ugly as hell. Now everybody wants to cop em...wats up? I personally think it looks pretty bad so i'll wait for outlets....(quickstrike and the orange ones are good. rest are
tired.gif
)

shamm-"Youre right i wont get 1 pair.......and forget sleeping outside.......
338%3B23%3A723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D%3B27%3D5%3A3%3DXROQDF%3E2323466%3A457%3B9ot1lsi
: lol
[/b]
[/b]​

Damn I need those....I gave up on getting them for retail plus shipping though....we're not getting them down here in NC far as I can tell....college... |I
tired.gif

Well ***** sometimes you gotta race...

Some of you are taking this whole thing way too seriously.

Don't believe everything you read.

People in line early will get a pair.

We open at 10am on 11/5/2003.

And not necessarily on topic, but here's a question: Why do some resellers buy their own size when they plan on selling the shoes anyways?
JOJOPOSITES

Member since December 22, 1999.
~g0nz0. Act like you know.

you just confused the hell outta me jojo you say were making too much of this and then say only 24 people will be able to get a pair at your niketown so if you only have 24 pairs then it should be a big deal

speakeasy..i meant the "cav colored" ones..they look orange in the pic some guy showed though..i thought it looked pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom