Official Life going GOOD Appreciation Post. =)

WOW. Woke up 1 day after a month of DRAMA and was just LOVING life. Going around everyday with a Huge Smile and living life to its fullest. Looking at thefiner things of life and not caring bout, clothes, cars, money, electronics. Makes you appreciate everything so much more!

Lifes Great!
happy.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Life's Always Good!

Just waking up with no drama in my life is great for me plus basketball is going great this year.

Lifes Great!

At times but right now its smooth sailing.
Good post. Good to hear lifes going good for you. (no mo)
but yea, schools near end. Thanksgivings about here.
Christmas is right around the corner.
pimp.gif

i dont know about the huge smile but im good

"im feeling goooooood, the sky couldnt be a brighter blue"

not yet for me. minor fracture in my ankle on friday, had a splint and crutches since then.
mad.gif

i'll have to leave it on until december 2x. i hate this.

after that though, all finals are done, first semester is gone, and christmas/new years will be here.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
can't wait.

Holidays are always the best time of the year. The atmosphere and seeing everything decorated for the holidays! i.e. watching TV and seeing all theChristmas-themed commercials, even though they are just to sell things...

you had me goin with the stalker story cause if that was true i would be somewhere in a padded room and i would hate kicks <<<nohomo
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

"every day above the ground, is a good day"
thats how i feel now. my fam (altho not all good) is alive and healthy, aint much else i can ask for. I hope my brother can get aquitted sp? but thats...( i just pray)

ehh, again , my fam is cool, so im cool.

I totaled my second mazda 6. But im still happy. Things happen! Clubbin on thurs, party on friday another on sat and church sunday. Looking good for me. yup

The best is when you get home...lie down on a huge couch...and just relax and smile...
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom