Official LifeHack Thread...lets' make our lives more efficient!

1310417984102.jpg

1310417421481.jpg

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

1277870372432.png

I've done this and have gotten up to 3 drinks. One time we tried 4 and the machine went crazy and the belt got stuck
They have updated machines now and this hack wont work

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

1277870372432.png

I've done this and have gotten up to 3 drinks. One time we tried 4 and the machine went crazy and the belt got stuck
They have updated machines now and this hack wont work

This thread is loaded with great amounts of information! I'm writing down a lot of this so I remember the ones I know I will use
laugh.gif

This thread is loaded with great amounts of information! I'm writing down a lot of this so I remember the ones I know I will use
laugh.gif

Want whiter teeth? Rinse with Hydrogen Peroxide and water everytime after you brush your teeth. Your teeth will be a brilliant white after about 3 days.

Hydrogen peroxide is the main ingredient in whitening systems. The liquid form is easier to use, faster, and significantly cheaper. $.50 bottle vs. $30+ whitening system. I told my dentist I do this and he said that it's one of the best kept secrets. Dentists never tell you that hydrogen peroxide works because they want you to spend money to come in and have them whiten your teeth.

Want whiter teeth? Rinse with Hydrogen Peroxide and water everytime after you brush your teeth. Your teeth will be a brilliant white after about 3 days.

Hydrogen peroxide is the main ingredient in whitening systems. The liquid form is easier to use, faster, and significantly cheaper. $.50 bottle vs. $30+ whitening system. I told my dentist I do this and he said that it's one of the best kept secrets. Dentists never tell you that hydrogen peroxide works because they want you to spend money to come in and have them whiten your teeth.

Back
Top Bottom