Official LifeHack Thread...lets' make our lives more efficient!

this thread is
pimp.gif

much appreciated 

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Want whiter teeth? Rinse with Hydrogen Peroxide and water everytime after you brush your teeth. Your teeth will be a brilliant white after about 3 days.

Hydrogen peroxide is the main ingredient in whitening systems. The liquid form is easier to use, faster, and significantly cheaper. $.50 bottle vs. $30+ whitening system. I told my dentist I do this and he said that it's one of the best kept secrets. Dentists never tell you that hydrogen peroxide works because they want you to spend money to come in and have them whiten your teeth.

I wanna try this, but what ratio should the mix be?

Is this one of those deals where you have to consistently keep doing it to stay white or would I be good doing it for a few days?

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Want whiter teeth? Rinse with Hydrogen Peroxide and water everytime after you brush your teeth. Your teeth will be a brilliant white after about 3 days.

Hydrogen peroxide is the main ingredient in whitening systems. The liquid form is easier to use, faster, and significantly cheaper. $.50 bottle vs. $30+ whitening system. I told my dentist I do this and he said that it's one of the best kept secrets. Dentists never tell you that hydrogen peroxide works because they want you to spend money to come in and have them whiten your teeth.

I wanna try this, but what ratio should the mix be?

Is this one of those deals where you have to consistently keep doing it to stay white or would I be good doing it for a few days?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]P4L... thread is [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]sorry i slept on it.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]P4L... thread is [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]sorry i slept on it.[/color]

It should be the size of the listerine cup. If you do it for a few days straight, it will stay white for a pretty long time. I do it probably a week straight once every two months and I think I'm ODing it.

It should be the size of the listerine cup. If you do it for a few days straight, it will stay white for a pretty long time. I do it probably a week straight once every two months and I think I'm ODing it.

Back
Top Bottom