Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Has anyone continuously checked a thread of something they didn't like or had no interest in?

Or does that only happen in this thread?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Has anyone continuously checked a thread of something they didn't like or had no interest in?

Or does that only happen in this thread?
This. I dont get why haters keep coming back.

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Can't wait til the homie get upgrade from his vans...tears of joy status

Cuh, that moment will be like when Forrest got the leg braces off. Tears will roll from my face uncontrollably while I sit in awe of his new shoes. No more dirty Vans but he still will rock tiny pants like a %$!%$%. Every morning he wakes up and looks in the mirror and say "I'm the prettiest %$#!@ ever!" Bless that man's hart! 

ive been slappin "my diary" and "3 six popular" this whole day
$**%@ been on repeat

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

i hope im looking at sarcasm cus some yalls infactuation over duke is on raz b status

its almost like going through a bieber forum

You go through Bieber forums too bra?

Originally Posted by GFlower8

this $*!* go too dumb why the hell hasn't a video been made for this yet

eek.gif

This sh** goes hard as hell....along w/ that icook.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

See... n_'s that have no idea about swag, confidence, or how to pull a random JO and havin that ho.e on your nuts first night don't understand the based movement....if you ever go to cali, most them dudes rock those tiny jeans X beat up vans, not cause they ain't got bread (it's fuggin Cali, expensive as hell to live there) it's cause that's what the fu** they do out there. I respect B cause dude ain't changed since day 1.

The sad thing is, half these dudes that hate on Lil B don't even realize there favorite rappers been sneak jackin' the basedgod on the low....
EX:  Rick Ross on every song now "WOO!".....P.Diddy "SWAG! WOO! WOO!"....Soulja nerd, he's a Lil B clone these days, but this is just to name a few.

This Movie was Created To change hip hop and Show The power Lil B Will be instilling in all of us.

WATCH THIS EPIC FILM AS THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE. HIP HOP WAS DEAD, NOW IT IS SAVED BY LIL B

[h4]
[/h4]

Originally Posted by GFlower8

^^

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

moz-screenshot.png
my dude b deserves an oscar lol
but is this ever even gonna drop? word to black ken

That speech toward the end....
How can you not like this guy. Everyone is equal. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bless his rare hart!!!!

Yo tell me you guys saw this... I was loving it but religious people are not going to be too happy
laugh.gif
 so reckless

Originally Posted by ABC

Yo tell me you guys saw this... I was loving it but religious people are not going to be too happy
laugh.gif
�so reckless
Everyone hates me because i use to regularly post this on facebook
tired.gif

oh well
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ABC wrote:
laugh.gif
?so reckless

Nothing new but the ractions ppl made to this are already on youtube

Back
Top Bottom