Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

What you have on bro? I was in the front too, I had on the Laker jacket i let that _ hold it for a min and im the one who got on stage and dapped him up

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

Knew Lil B was not cool with her ever since he got punched, he completely stopped mentioning her anywhere and on twitter. She and a bunch of people he knows were there, I guess he felt they knew or did nothing.

0:22 you can see her. 

Supposedly after the pack left she was there and knew these dudes and basically was the one who invited them to the video shoot

Wow didn't even notice her the first time I seen the vid But she probably didn't know it would end up like that, I don't think she'd really try to set B up.

laugh.gif
 @ this. She did not set him up. Still really #%@@** up that it happened, tho. And whether you like Lil B or not, Mysonne is obviously a hater. 

He knows he  getting ("hip-hop purist") followers by hatin on him.

Originally Posted by Cuffy

What you have on bro? I was in the front too, I had on the Laker jacket i let that _ hold it for a min and im the one who got on stage and dapped him up

A red checkered button up with a black v-neck and the black vans. I think you were right behind me.

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

Knew Lil B was not cool with her ever since he got punched, he completely stopped mentioning her anywhere and on twitter. She and a bunch of people he knows were there, I guess he felt they knew or did nothing.

0:22 you can see her. 

Supposedly after the pack left she was there and knew these dudes and basically was the one who invited them to the video shoot

Wow didn't even notice her the first time I seen the vidBut she probably didn't know it would end up like that, I don't think she'd really try to set B up.

laugh.gif
 @ this. She did not set him up. Still really #%@@** up that it happened, tho. And whether you like Lil B or not, Mysonne is obviously a hater. 

She didn't set him up but if something happens to me because of the guys you brought here, I am putting it on you which is something that happens all the time (you can even be sued and lose for liability). You are responsible for the company you keep and unfortunately, their act got her cut off. Was it right? I don't know, I'm not Lil B.

A red checkered button up with a black v-neck and the black vans. I think you were right behind me.

Ok i think i saw you but i was definitely drunk as hell so idk for sure
laugh.gif

Ok i think i saw you but i was definitely drunk as hell so idk for sure
laugh.gif

You were the *%+#$ with the Laker jacket so yeah you were on my back the whole time. You definitely were so close you said no @+#@ at one point. You kept asking him to shout out 7 Mile and when he did you went crazy. I had to push you off and tell you to back up, you apologized and said you were just really excited. I didn't even think of you being drunk. It puts the night into perspective more.

Pictures wit lil B are coo and all but...

10fus6e.jpg

#SWAG

These are my beaters. I'll pick up more in November.

It was my birthday and man it was dope!

Back
Top Bottom