Where is the Basedgod?
In Miami partying w/ Bron. 
pimp.gif

281sj14.jpg

akuratl02 wrote:
CosmicCanon wrote:
Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

pimp.gif
�....these 2 need to do a mixtape together ...�I know you wish I was kidding.

��

Noooo. I mean a couple tracks would be cool but I could see it getting redundant and boring quick. Lil B would have to be on every hook

Originally Posted by alex2182

akuratl02 wrote:
CosmicCanon wrote:
pimp.gif

��

Noooo. I mean a couple tracks would be cool but�I could see it getting redundant and boring quick. Lil�B would have to be on every hook
��
*Insert baby O'really face here* ... Lil B has 400+ songs .. 60% of which are redundant ... why not add 8 more?

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by alex2182

akuratl02 wrote:
pimp.gif

��

Noooo. I mean a couple tracks would be cool but�I could see it getting redundant and boring quick. Lil�B would have to be on every hook
��
*Insert baby O'really face here* ... Lil B has 400+ songs .. 60% of which are redundant ... why not add 8 more?

Name a mixtape that got redundant not named BM Vol.1??

Originally Posted by joshyy1834

So when exactly is "I'm Gay" being released?

I believe after Glassface.

If I have all my #based info correct, in terms of ALBUMS, I believe it goes: Glassface, I'm Gay, Black Ken, then the EP with Jay Electronica is in there somewhere, and then Evil Black Ken next year.

I THINK he is going to have Black Ken be his main stream album, he was originally going to release this after 6 Kiss, but then his buzz literally blew up and rappers that I guess he thought wouldn't mess with him started to co sign him, so Black Ken ended up being a way bigger album than he expected, probably has a lot of big name features on there. One thing you guys have to remember about B is that have SAVES A TON OF UNHEARD SONGS ie: "Already" (song that was suppose to be on "ThraxxKiss"). Trust me, the BasedGod is quiet now, but it's only because he is plotting and working. Anyone who has been following him from the beginning knows how he works, noise, noise, noise, then retreat for a while to work on his art while everyone still has their eyes on him. People can say he fell off now a days, but what they don't realize is that dude controls his own buzz completely, he is hands on everything. Just be patient, something great is coming, I promise 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

Wayne co-signed the Based God according to a few retweets of his. Anybody have an article?

Word? Cuz I saw him down here in Miami last night and he was wearing a red YMCMB hoodie. Makes sense now.

Originally Posted by black chiney

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

Wayne co-signed the Based God according to a few retweets of his. Anybody have an article?

Word? Cuz I saw him down here in Miami last night and he was wearing a red YMCMB hoodie. Makes sense now.

320686981.jpg

320689494.jpg

Basedgod partying with the champions
pimp.gif

just heard wayne @ basedgod were recording in the hit factory last night
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

my bro hoops w mack maine occasionally and called me yesterday saying he was hooping with lil b and other ym dudes (& that B sucked at bball
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

birdman-lil-b-lil-wayne.jpg

laugh.gif
dude stay on the blogs

BasedGod, they gone respect the pretty %*$$$. If not you gonna %*$% their girlfriends in the mouth and *@$ while they look on. Take their moms on date with the sons credit card and violate that %*$$$ cuh 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THANK YOU BASEDGOD

Back
Top Bottom