Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

I'm just waiting on him to release a project where he puts it all together a la 6Kiss. His flow has been sucking lately. Terribly... Doing that stream on consciousness flow TOO much. Why can't he spit the same messages while using say DOR, Walk The World flow or somethin. And some dope cooking songs

I feel like he does have some dope %%#% stashed away waiting for the right time... but still. Better to put out good material less frequently than saturate the scene with OK mixtapes.

All of this...Lil B is a very good rapper and as of late he's been performing below what he's done in the past.

Even though I still stand by what I said, I went back and listened to BasedGod Velli again and its pretty nice. Its way better than what he's put out lately.

Never Came Out
pimp.gif

Ghetto Dreams 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This tape still isn't on the same level as his earliest works ( 6 Kiss, I'm Thraxx) but it's way better than the past 3-4 tapes he's put out.

lil-b-im-gay.jpg

YO im listening to this "IM GAY (IM HAPPY)" right now tape is FIRE!!!!!!!!! LIL B IS DEADASS NICe. im not following people who say oh he whack just cuz he sound different. im saying he's nice as a kid whos been listening to Rap since I was 8 yrs old 25/8 . Lil B has talent bruhh!
pimp.gif

"wasup fam aite so were do i gota tour 2012?

and i promise yall ima make my true 1st album 2012 gon be world wide for yall love you soo much in truth - Lil B"

Posted on his Facebook

My body is ready.

Back
Top Bottom