Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

I said this back when ASAP made those comments but for someone that has alot of Lil B's DNA in his music (like alot of other new acts) those comments were a little off base.
lol @ anybody gettin away with callin themselves a pretty muth****a before lil b

"Handsome hoods. Pretty thugs. But we grimey dun" - Killa in 2006

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
Man u probably have 10,000 Lil' B and Kreayshawn songs on your ipod, you embarrass yourself
laugh.gif

And neither Lil B nor Rocky are the first rappers to call themselves pretty. Be serious. 

lol Ima just say this. No rapper wants it with Lil B, none.
It's not a battle you can win, Based God will eat your food.

laugh.gif
Man u probably have 10,000 Lil' B and Kreayshawn songs on your ipod, you embarrass yourself

if you dont like lil b dont come in here bro. simple 

laugh.gif

Man, you probably ride out to teen clubs listening to Kirko Bangz. Who are you? 

Originally Posted by fly23s

laugh.gif
if you dont like lil b dont come in here bro. simple 
Not all of his songs are awful. There's some hidden gems once you dig through all the crap, which is why I'm in this thread.
Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Man, you probably ride out to teen clubs listening to Kirko Bangz. Who are you? 
Actually I'm probably the only person from Houston who doesn't listen to Kirko Bangz, since he's basically a slightly less simpy version of Drake.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

A$AP !#*!%, suck my %#%%$$%!!@$*# &^&^
bg knew all along
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this

And I made a 20 track best of Basedgod (Not really best but a dope mix) and it hasnt left my car all week and I'm reminded why he's one of my favorites
pimp.gif

OMG basedgod killin wit that thrift store swag!! the best in the game!!

Get this, BasedGod is the only rapper I personally am 100% rockin wit.

and on another related note I went to the club paradise tour last saturday and ASAP rocky was there.

WHOOOOOOP!!!! WHOOOOOOOP!!! Thats all he kept sayin...the whole damn time...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungdeadmike

OMG basedgod killin wit that thrift store swag!! the best in the game!!

Get this, BasedGod is the only rapper I personally am 100% rockin wit.

and on another related note I went to the club paradise tour last saturday and ASAP rocky was there.

WHOOOOOOP!!!! WHOOOOOOOP!!! Thats all he kept sayin...the whole damn time...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
dude got some damn nerve

Lil b has seems as if he is too into his own hype his based songs used to be entertaining but he used to have some real tracks like secrets pt2 , the trap, fake family, bor, dor....

Lil B is back on his +%+@...White Flame went dumb and by the looks of it homie ain't slowing down. Godsfather will change lives.

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Lil b has seems as if he is too into his own hype his based songs used to be entertaining but he used to have some real tracks like secrets pt2 , the trap, fake family, bor, dor....

Shut your mouth...we hobo cooking over here

Back
Top Bottom