sick.gif
sick.gif
Ns getting mad cause i dress like jesus christ
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yoooo this %%#! go hard!!!
sick.gif
sick.gif

Anybody ever hear Lil B over Plenty Money? Its called I Got Pretty +@**$+! ... Just came across this gem on my iTunes...
pimp.gif

Soulja Boy is winning

he just gonna add a whole bunch of lames to SOD that end up makin his flow sound decent

this Lil B dude is trash

we got young dudes in Florida thats not even that good thats better then him (Iceberg)

I just listened to this dude for the first time last night on biff's page..

" Like a martian "

laugh.gif

so let me get this straight.... i thought this was just another one of these lame NT jokes but dudes seriously are listening to some dopehead %*++% who is a self proclaimed "Princess" and ya'll give him 50 pages of attention, and then have the audacity to come into any other post and complain about the state of hip hop music and come at dudes like wale, drake, etc
roll.gif

smh.gif
at dudes comin in here just listenin to Based freestyles and him callin himself a pretty @*!%@ and thinkin he cant spit

I love it. Really. Let's get this thread to 100. All you worthless humans can keep coming in here and naysaying the #BASED movement...you're helping at the end of the day.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I love it. Really. Let's get this thread to 100. All you worthless humans can keep coming in here and naysaying the #BASED movement...you're helping at the end of the day.

Seriously, we got some simple individuals on this board.

Dudes really think the movement is a joke?....in a way it is but who is the joke really on?

"I HAD TO DUMB IT DOWN SO YOU SUCKERS OVER STAND IT"

whats good with homie in the wshh lookin like a black freddy kreuger....of course you cant be a pretty #%#%* with a melted face
eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that dude in the video just gonna make #basedgod take it too the next level, plus he's just giving him more publicity. And any publicity is good publicity

Back
Top Bottom