Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

[h1]
[h1]Game Names Lil B "Wackest Rapper Of All Time"[/h1]

by SEAN RYON

posted August 15, 2011 at 7:20PM EDT | http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...mes-lil-b-wackest-rapper-of-all-time#comments/static.hiphopdx.org/images/comment.png);">http://static.hiphopdx.org/images/comment.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; color: rgb(136, 136, 136); font-weight: normal; text-decoration: none; background-position: 0px 4px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">177 comments

Game-Lil_B-hhdx.jpg

Jayceon goes in on the Based God, naming him the wackest rapper of all time in an interview with DJ Vlad.

When it comes to speaking his mind on just about any given subject, Game's never been one to hold his tongue. So when the Compton emcee linked up with the equally notorious DJ Vlad for an interview, it came as no surprise that the end result would find Game naming his personal list of the top five wackest rappers of all time, or that someone as notable as Lil B would end up at the top of that list.

Game explained why the Based God took the top tier position on the list that also includes Lil' Zane, Vanilla Ice and Memphis Bleek. He said that his first and only time listening to Lil B was on "Grove St. Party (Freestyle)" off Lil Wayne's Sorry 4 the Wait, and that his performance on that song was more than enough proof to solidify his position.

"This is crazy man, the wackest rapper [is] Lil B. He's got to get it, " he sadi. "I heard him on [Lil] Wayne's [mixtape] Sorry 4 the Wait [on 'Grove St. Party (Freestyle)'], and that was it. That was it. I couldn't [listen to him again], that was it...I never heard really anything else [he's recorded] that I could even [compare it to] to call it wack, but I remember I heard [his verse] and that's what it was it." 

Game also named his former adversary Ras Kass to the number two position on that list. He said that while he respects Razzy as a lyricist, some of the Waterproof MC's actions over the years, most notably those leading to their multiple scuffles over the years, earned him the number two spot.

"Ras Kass - not lyrically, but rappers as a whole. We've got to incpororate that," he explained. "When you're judging, you've got to remember to think about every entity [of his character]. So at first, we were talking about wack at rapping, but now we're talking about wack rappers. The reason why he's wack is becasue he does wack rapper $$++. He gets the number two spot, and my fist may just be biased to that, but he slides in at number two."

The full five parts of the interview can be seen at HipHop-N-More.com.
[/h1]
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.16448/title.game-names-lil-b-wackest-rapper-of-all-time

Haters' gon hate. 
eyes.gif

Goes back to bumping Exhibit Based. 
smokin.gif

i dont have lil B on my iphone or even on my CPU but his songs are fun as hell... i usually come in here or go to WSHH to listen to son... its so bad at times its good...

cant even hate on dude..

Im not on the based train , but i acknowledge his grind

Got suckered into helpin my boy set up for this Fader event so I'll be here all nite...

...if u see a Black dude in a Yeezy ''Drop Out Bear'' Tshirt, he is I and I am him.

We've already been drinking...

...heavily.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Got suckered into helpin my boy set up for this Fader event so I'll be here all nite...

...if u see a Black dude in a Yeezy ''Drop Out Bear'' Tshirt, he is I and I am him.

We've already been drinking...

...heavily.
Good meeting up last night pimp
pimp.gif

Little mini NT summit with Tim & Goldenarms too. Last night was live. Happy #BasedDay to all

I think the Game is a worthy MC for the BasedGod to slay. Make an example of his bi polar @+* haha. Next thing you know he'll be sayin' "thank you basedgod".

Plus I like how he says that the Grove Street Party freestyle is the only Lil B song he has ever heard, but he dropped a Wonton Soup reference on Martians Vs Goblins. Dude stays lying on himself tho
laugh.gif

Just another person who hasn't searched through the records, I just love how mad everyone gets, troll music at it's finest
pimp.gif

Heard a song with Lil B rapping over Jesse McCartney's Leavin'. Anyone know the name of this song and where I can get it? I searched on youtube but didn't find anything.

Back
Top Bottom