Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

The BasedPrint 2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Thanks to my girl, I've managed to procure a very rare ticket to the basedgod's first lecture at NYU
pimp.gif

any questions I should ask him? Def gonna ask him about the Jay Elec tape but aside from that?

Are tickets available to the public? I really want to go.

Thanks to my girl, I've managed to procure a very rare ticket to the basedgod's first lecture at NYU
pimp.gif

any questions I should ask him? Def gonna ask him about the Jay Elec tape but aside from that?

please ask about "black ken" (also "evil black ken")

#basedprint2 is his 2nd best tape after Illusions of Grandiose and tied with everything based.

This tape jambs hard as hell!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gumbo Jones

pimp.gif

please ask about "black ken" (also "evil black ken")

Tell son to stop *+*!+#+ around and give us a CDQ of "Already" dammit!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Oasis

pimp.gif

Are tickets available to the public? I really want to go.

I'll be in that lecture as well documenting with the camera it for a few sites. Should be interesting.
^^^Tickets were available for students first as well as a handful for the general public. They sold out that day, though. 

thoroughly enjoy listening to lil b at nyu. he could make a good stand up comedian. dude legit made me cry at certain moment. baseworld. #whobuiltthis?

tumblr_m2cub0EaHG1qc6nfoo1_1280.jpg

Ok...so i'm not hip to the whole base god movement but uh...the shoe thing. Someone mind explaining it? 

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Ok...so i'm not hip to the whole base god movement but uh...the shoe thing. Someone mind explaining it? 
It symbolizes the struggle. 
Basedgod's out here struggling just like most humans

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

AI for MVP wrote:
I Feel Ya Basedgod�

Best song homie has put out in a minute
pimp.gif

��

My dude this beat goes so hard that just about anyone wld sound hard on this beat! 
laugh.gif
 I'm not understanding how this guy is captivating yall's attention like he is with the off beat flow and just spitting nonsense though. Fill me in please 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

It symbolizes the struggle. 
Basedgod's out here struggling just like most humans

That's what it's really about, huh? Interesting. I will have to look into how true that is. 
Not sure what the point of crossing out was but i guess...thanks for responding.

This cat really got yall goin, huh?
laugh.gif

Glass face is a few months away...after that comes Black Ken at the end of the summer. He has a few projects before those 2 but we will be getting those bodies of work this year. B will also be coming with a "based rock" project and an all instrumental/ambient album.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Glass face is a few months away...after that comes Black Ken at the end of the summer. He has a few projects before those 2 but we will be getting those bodies of work this year. B will also be coming with a "based rock" project and an all instrumental/ambient album.
I'll believe it when I see it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom